Arsenal Wifey's

From the moment you had joined Arsenal you and Leah had gotten along immediately. You quickly became training buddies and warm up buddies. Off the pitch you got along as great as you did on the pitch. Which resulted in invites for dinners with a few teammates, movie nights, bowling or anything else your friends could come up with.

Everyone in the team had a work wife and it soon was obvious that Leah and you were each other's work wife. Whenever one of you got fouled the other was being heard against the ref or the player who caused your foul. Something your teammates found amusing to watch.

The more time you spend together off the pitch the more feelings get involved. You had been crushing on Leah from day one and she as well had been feeling the effects the moment she laid eyes on you. One night during movie night where Beth and Viv canceled at the last minute you confessed to each other how much you liked one another. From there on date nights happened to move in and to in your 3th Arsenal season Leah dropping on one  knee asking you to change the work wife title into her real wife. You obviously said yes.

Heading into a new season as a married couple was easy for the both of you. Nothing changed besides your last name, but not to raise any confusion you kept your own name on the jersey. Seeing as you both are in the starting eleven it would be confusing to have two Williamson on the pitch.
Your injury happened in the home game against Manchester City. You went down with a pain in your knee after you knocked yours against Alex Greenwood. Leah was by your side until you walked off and directly went into the medical room.
Acl was ruled out pretty quickly which you were happy about. A scan was needed to confirm the actual damage and Arsenal booked you one for the following day. Leah was quickly by your side after the final whistle and grabbed all your stuff and helped you to the car.

You traveled with the team to the game against Manchester United together with Kim Little out with an injury and Katie Mccabe who was sitting out on a red card. You were chatting with Kim about the play when you held your breath seeing Leah going down in an all too familiar injury, you had seen Beth and Viv do the same thing and you swear you heard a little scream.
As quick as you could on your crutches you made the way down to the sideline together with Kim.
Kim noticed the tears in your eyes and tried to reassure you that Leah was okay.
Leah walked off the pitch and you could see the pain and worry in her eyes, one look in her eyes and you knew it was bad.
Kim helped Leah inside and you hobbled behind her. Kim left back to the game while you stayed beside Leah holding her hand.

After performing the tests it became pretty clear it was her acl but a scan was needed to confirm it. While the team was out playing you held your wife as she cried into your shoulder knowing her world cup dream was over. Both of you made it into the bus before the rest and sat in the back. Both knees propped up. The following days the scan was done and the news was out. Leah would miss the world cup with an Acl injury.

Rehab became a daily routine and you found yourself surrounded by the acl crew even if you didn't have an acl. Mead was actually the one who made a joke about going from work wife to real wife to now rehab wife to probably retiring together. You both laughed and joked along. Both of you are in a better mindset than a week ago. Beth told you to smile and she snapped a picture of the two of you.

Going back home you had a notification that Leah tagged you on instagram.
You laughed and walked over to her and gave her a kiss. Having each others support and being at each other's side during injury you both know you would pull through whatever was coming your way.