GQ party part 2

The day of the party

You had arranged at your work place that you had the day of the party and the day after free. The two of you had a nice sleeping in, you got up to make breakfast for you both while leah took a shower
The clothes for you both would arrive together with a hair and make up team

Leah came out of the shower wearing your hoodie and Arsenal sweats, and you couldn't help but stare. After 4years the girl still got your heart racing and the butterflies lies in your stomach to go wild
"Hey gorgeous breakfast has been served"
Leah comes up to you for a kiss "thank you love, are you excited for tonight?"
You hand her a cup of tea and sit down on the breakfast bar "a little, you know i get a bit anxcious with events"
Leah puts her hand on your knee and gives it a little squeeze "i know and i appreciate you for coming with me, i promise i will stick by your side all night"
You smiled at her and started to eat.
"How about you?" Leah finished the piece of toast she was eating before she turned to you "right now im okay, but i will probably get nervous by the time we get there"

After breakfast was done Leah cleaned up while you went to take a shower before everyone arrived. There would be a team coming in to do hair and make up for the both of you. You changed into a pair of sweats and your fav hoodie you took from Leah when you first stayed over at her place.
Leah smiled at you when she saw you coming in the living room, she always looked at you with a special look in her eyes, and a smile that was only for you. "Can't believe you still got that hoodie after 4 years" you sat down next to Leah "ofcourse i have it's special to me babe" you gave her a kiss on the cheek and got up when the buzzer went signaling somebody was outside

You looked at the camera and saw it was the hair and make up people, you told them to go to the 8th floor and hit the button to let them in.
They came in and prepared everything they needed, Leah had already told them to do some light make up on the both of you as you both wherent to big on it.

You got into hair first after you changed into your bathrobe to make it easier to change. Leah got into make up after she changed as well
The both of you kept stealing glanses at eachother as you both where curious to see how everything was going to turn out

Once you both was finished with everything the team left and you got to change into your outfits for the night
Leah was going to change in the guest bedroom as she wanted to do a reveal for you.
You was waiting on the sofa scrolling trough insta already been done with everything
"So what do you think love" Leah was standing in the door. You looked up from your phone and your mouth dropped open "my god you look gorgeous" you stood up and walked towards your girlfriend "jesus Lee, can we just skip the event and stay home" you said with a smirk on your face.
"As much as i would love to but no we can not, and besides i want to show you off" Leah wrapped an arm around you and gave you a light peck on the lips.
"Show me off? I have to show you off, my god babe. This is gonna be torture all night"
"Dork" Leah chuckled.

You got a messages that the uber was here and you both got your stuff, you requested the uber to pick Alex up as well as she would join you for the night. Alex had became one of your best friends after you started dating Leah and you had been gratefull for the retired defender. She was always there for you when Leah was on camp or on tournaments.
Leah appreciated her best friend for looking after you when she wasn't there and she had voiced that many times.

"Oi oi ladies, looking gorgeous as always" Alex said sliding into the car.
"Hey Al you look amazing" giving Alex a smile and a one armed hug.
"Nervous?" Alex knew you wheren't to keen on these events
"Yeah a little but this one promised not to leave my side for the whole night" you pointed to Leah
"Not a change, i don't want some millionair trying to think he can steal my girl away"
Leah put her hand on your knee and gave it a squeeze
"Me? Have you looked at yourself babe" you chuckled and Alex started to laugh "yeah yeah you both are gorgeous"
Leah smiled at Alex " and so are you babes, i will make sure nobody steals you away ether" Alex raised her eyebrow "uhhh sorry Williamson but im not married so let them steal me away"
"Only a good one tho, because you deserve the best" Leah winked at Alex
You looked at them both and laughed, the banter between them calming your nervous.

When you arrived at the venue Leah helped you get out of the uber and held her arms around your waist, someone from GQ came up to you to let you know that there was going to be pictures taken, from you both together and from Leah seperate.
She took the pictures of her alone first and mentioned for you to join her, you got a bit blinded from how many cameras there where flashing and you was happy you could walk further. Leah guided you inside and greeted people she knew on the way.

Leah got taken away to film a segment and Alex walked with you to grab a drink.
You ordered something for Leah as well as she would be back in a few.
When she returned you handed her the drinks and she gave you a smile.
As the night continued you started to feel more at ease, Leah had been asked for an interview and she took you with her. You stood a bit too the side so the camera wouldn't catch you.
The girl who interviewed Leah was familair around Arsenal
You heared them speak about chicken nuggets and had to laugh when Leah asked her if she was asking her on a date. Leah locked eyes with you for a second. She knew she had nothing to worry about and you would be cool with it.
The girl mentioned they was suppose to have a date but Leah got a concussion when they suppose to meet up, it was for a segmant she was suppose to film with her and you remember Leah felt bad for cancelling it. The girl smiled at you "besides im not sure the misses would appreciate that" Leah chuckled and looked at you "nahh she is cool, the wife doesn't mind she has to share me sometimes. She is not one to go crazy on someone" Leah laughed.
You looked at Leah "oi Williamson" you wiggled your ring finger to her. It was a thing between you two whenever she called you the wife, and you would joke she hasn't put a ring on it, Both of you know its just a matter of time now that one of you will.
The interview ended and Leah guided you back to the table where Alex was, making small talk along the way.

The night was coming to the part where people started to leave. You was getting tired and so was Leah, "ready to call an uber ladies?" She looked at both Alex and you. "Yes please, im getting pretty tired" Alex said and looked at the time.
"How about you love?" Leah placed a kiss on the side of your head that was resting against her shoulder "yeah im more then ready" you looked up to Leah.
Leah took her phone and ordered the uber "get your stuff girls it's 5minutes away"

Alex and you got your jackets and your clutches and followed Leah to the pick up point of the Uber, she confirmed it was her and the three of you slide in the back. Alex got dropped of first and she wished you both a good night, asking to text her when you got home.
Once inside your home Leah shot Alex a quick text and put her phone on the table.
She walked up to you in the kitchen where you was getting a glass of water. Leah wrapped her arms from behind you "you had a good time love?" You leaned back against her chest "i did babe, you had a good time?" Leah placed a kiss on your cheek before spinning you around "i did, i had this beautiful girl on my side all evening, so my night was already made" you smiled and looked into her eyes "ahh yes Alex, i hope she had good time as well" you chuckled. Leah swatted you on your arm "oi not the girl i was talking about and you know it Y/L/N"
"I was just teasing you Lee, but tell me more about this beautiful girl" you wrapped your arms around her neck. "Oh you know, gorgeous girl, beautiful Y/E/C eyes i could get lost in. A smile that can light up the room" she had her arms around your waist and gave you a kiss.
"She sounds like a keeper" you kissed her back. "She definitly is" Leah swayed you both a bit as if you where dancing with no music.

You closed your eyes for a bit, feeling the tiredness now that your home
"Come on love lets get you to bed" you hummed at Leah who took your hand and walked with you to the bedroom. Both took off the clothes that you had to return tomorrow and secured them in the bag hanging them at the back of the door.
You decided to shower in the morning, thinking you would fall asleep in the shower.

Leah opened her arms for you to snuggle into and you couldn't help to leave a satisfied sigh when you layed down with her.
"Goodnight my love" Leah gave you a kiss. "Goodnight baby" You gave her a kiss back

Closing your eyes you couldn't help to look back at the evening, Leah stayed true to her promise and didn't leave you alone all night, making sure you felt at ease. You had a great time catching up with Alex before she had to leave to cover the world cup for the bbc. And you got to spend a lot of time with the love of your life.