GQ party part 1

Leah got a invite for the gq party and showed it to you, it said she could bring a plus one. "You up for a party baby?" she looked at you holding the invite up. You got a bit nervous as these kind of party's wherent really your thing. You always felt a bit left out as you wasn't a famous footballer or even in the public eye, obviously being Leah's girlfriend of 4years got you a bit of recognation around Arsenal and England fans but it was still something you didn't got used to.

Leah sensing your discomfort added "you don't have to, i can always ask Alex if i can join her she is invited as well" "No it's alright Lee i will join you" "Are you sure y/n/n? Because i know its not really your thing but i also love showing you off at events" you smiled at her and got up from where you was sitting "i am sure Lee, but im not wearing a dress or heels you know that" Leah who wrapped her arms around you smiled and placed a kiss on your cheek "i know and i am not expecting you to do that. Whatever you feel comfortable in""You will help me right?" As you looked at your girlfriend. Leah always got excited about being your personal stylist "Ofcourse i will, when have i ever not" You both leaned into eachother for a kiss.

The next day you both had free time and arranged a meet up at the Gucci store, Leah had managed to get you a set as well as she would be getting something. When you walked inside you got greeted by the owner and offered you drinks, witch you both accepted. Leah had already informed that she would get some clothes for you as she knew what you would like and would feel comfortable in. As for Leah there was a rack with clothes ready.

Leah walked around the store as if she owned it and grabbed a few things in your size, she ushered you to the changing rooms and handed you a first set. You begin to put the clothes on and walked outside to show Leah "And?" You asked while looking at her "Turn around for me" you made a slow spin and Leah looked you up and down "Hmm not so sure about the top babe" she said while still looking at you " the pants i love on you, keep that on for now and i will hand you a different top" she moved you back into the cubicle.

You took off the top you where wearing and take the next one Leah handed you. It was a nice white satin blouse with a v-neck, black buttons and black stitch work. You walked outside and Leah got excited "babe i love this, this looks amazing on the black dress pants. How do you feel about it?" You looked in the mirror and you really liked it "it looks great and it feels really comfortable, what kind of shoes would go with this?"

Leah was already going trough the shoe section and came back with a few options, even with heels, she knew you wouldn't like it but the outfit screamed for it "I know you said no heels but this is a very small heel and just please try it on" You had already gave Leah a look "finneeee i will give it a try" Leah gave you a quick kiss when she handed you the shoes "thank you babe"

You put on the shoes and to your suprise they didn't feel that bad, leah was right that the heel was small and barely noticed it.
You looked in the mirror and you really liked what you saw "babe im loving this" you turned around to your girlfriend who was beaming with pride

"This looks so good on you love" she stood behind you, still being a bit taller then you

"Yeah it feels good as well, im going with this"

You went back into the cubicle to change back into your own clothes again and Leah handed the clothes to the owner of the store, you both would have to return it after the event.

Leah went back to the rack with the clothes they picked out for her and decided on a black dress pants to match you and a see trough black blouse. She put the clothes on and stayed inside the cubicle she wanted to suprise you on the day of the event

You on the other hand was waiting anxiously for her to come out and showed you what she picked. "Babe? You coming out to show me?" Leah who already had changed back into her own clothes came out with her clothes for the event "nope, you have to wait for that" You looked at her with a pout "that's not fair williamson" She chuckled and handed the clothes to the owner "let's see if you still say that when we go to the party"

You both arranged the drop off with the owner and thanked him for everything and walked outside, Leah was taking you out for a lunch you made small talk about everything while enjoying your food. Leah loved having these moments with you as it was just the two of you, and she always made sure to go to places nobody reckognizes her or ask for a picture as she wanted the main focus to be you.