Travel Day

You was working from home today, you had said goodbye to your girlfriend who was on her way to Zurich with Arsenal.
When you took a break to make yourself a cup a tea you got a whatsapp message

Wally 🦘

Your wife is being annoying and creepy

                                                              You
                               She hasn't put a ring on it,                
                 not my wife, not my problem 😂😂

Wally 🦘
😒🙄

                                                              You
                        Just tell her if she doesn't stop
    I won't pick her up when she comes home

Wally 🦘
She said she will get an uber

                                                                You
                     Tell her i won't love her anymore

Wally 🦘
😱😱 she is pouting, and she is in her seat. Thank you 😘

Just as you was to lock your phone a new text came in

Wifey 🥵❤️
Please don't stop loving me 🥺

                                                                You
             You better behave then gorgeous 😚

Wifey 🥵❤️
🙃🙃 i will i promise, just love me love me.

                                                                     You
                                                               Dork 😂

Wifey 🥵❤️
Your dork that is 😍🥰
I will text you when we get to the hotel
Love you and miss you ❤️❤️

You
Okay baby, love you and miss you more ❤️

Wifey 🥵❤️
I will facetime you before bed

You
Okay beautiful 😘

You got work done early in the afternoon, you texted Amanda to see if she was free for a cup of tea, she instantly replied back to you that she was about to make one for herself.
You made the short drive to Amanda's house and spend the rest of the afternoon catching up. She made dinner witch you happily accepted.
After dinner you went back home and got yourself comfortable on the sofa.
You was about to nodd off when your phone started to ring.
"Hey babe"
"Hey you, how was the trip?"
"Yeah was good, we walked around a bit. Did a light training, dinner and im now settled in bed. Steph says hi"
"Hi steph, sounds productive haha"
"What did you do today, you finished your work on time?"
"I actually did, and then i went to your mums for a cuppa, she let me stay for dinner"
"Ahh good. She wasn't going to let you stay home alone"
Leah started to yawn and you knew she wasn't far from dreamland
"I know, i know, go get some sleep. Text me tomorrow when your awake"
"Not sleepy, wanna talk to you"
You laughed at the droopy eyes she already had
"Baby go to sleep, before you know it your back home again"
"Mmkay, luf ya"
"Love you to beautiful, sweet dreams"
You ended the facetime and smiled to yourself. This girl could go from talking to falling asleep within a minute, and you wouldn't have it any other way.
The next morning you had a wake up text from Leah wishing you a good day and that she loved you.
You texted her back that you would be at her mums during the game.
Before the game you texted her to have a good game and take home the win.
At halftime it was already 4-0 for Arsenal.
You send Leah another text that the play was looking good. You know she would see it at the end of the game.

You couldn't wait to have her home for a short christmas break. Together you two would spend christmas with Leah's family and planned a small get away together just to recharge the battery and to spend qaulity time with just the two of you. Leah had planned everything not telling you anything as only to pack a bag. You was already looking forward to it.

The game ended with a comfortable win for Arsenal. Leah slipped and caused Arsenal a penalty. You knew she would beat herself up for that. She had texted she would call when she was in the bus. You waited until after the call so she could talk with her mum as well before you went home.
When you got home you texted her to let her know you made it back home and to promise to pick her up when they got at the airport.