ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Ah, so the Fox Sin of Greed has finally arrived. And at the perfect time, it seems.

"Kick the Demon Queen out?" my mother questions incredulously and she looks like she wants to laugh at this suggestion. "How arrogant of you. You think you'll be able to do so alone?"

"Quit acting so rash all the time, Master," the immortal says and I immediately raise an eyebrow at this since I have no clue who he's speaking to right now. "Look after him for me, ok?"

Sucking in a sharp breath, my hearts clench with worry when he suddenly tosses the pig over to the group behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I see the Goat Sin of Lust catch the poor pig.

"Ban, wait!" I hear the Grizzly Sin of Sloth call out to his comrade with a worried voice. "Even if you're immortal, you can't handle him alone."

"Unfortunately, I'm no longer immortal," the Human states simply in response and I widen my eyes in shock. "I revived Elaine. To do so, I kinda had to use up the Fountain of Youth."

Is he insane? If he no longer is immortal, my mother can kill him in just a matter of seconds.

"Alright, let's do this," he says as he cracks his knuckles, grinning. "It's eviction day for you, bud."

"Oh, you foolish Human child," the Demon Queen says with a soft chortle as she quickly closes her bright blue eyes, her arms still crossed. "Behold: the power of a God!"

Sudden strong gusts of winds swirl around both my mother and the Fox Sin of Greed. Gritting my teeth in frustration, I brace myself and try to stay steady, my hands clenched into fists. But the winds eventually pull me away and I'm dragged into a powerful whirlwind.

"Get off me!" I growl when my body slams into Mael who shoots me a dark glare in return.

"I should be saying that to you," he says coldly and I have the urge to punch him in the face.

"Both of you, stop it!" I hear my lover and my older sister scold us at the same time while I grab a massive chunk of Mael's white hair and he grabs my throat. "(Y/n), Mael, now is not the time!"

Once the two of us finally let go of each other, I slam into someone else, right into their chest.

"(Y/n)," the eldest son of the Supreme Deity says my name simply as he holds onto me firmly.

"Meliodas," I breathe his name in response as we crash to the ground along with the others.

"Is everyone alright?" Meliodas asks once he lets go of me and stands. "Is anyone hurt? Diane?"

I quickly look around to see that we're all within the same green orb that the Grizzly Sin of Sloth had created earlier. So for now, we should be safe from the storm the Demon Queen has created.

"Ban's still out in the storm somewhere," the Serpent Sin of Envy notes worriedly and then leans down to face the cursed Goddess. "What should we do?"

"Even so he has to be OK, doesn't he?" the Lion Sin of Pride says, still gently holding Merlin.

"All around us," the Goat Sin of Lust speaks up with a quiet voice. "There's an incredibly dense energy storm that's brimming with malice. I'm afraid that no creature will be able to endure it."

I let out a wheeze when someone slams into my back, arms wrapping around my waist tightly.

"What the hell?" I mutter in annoyance but my face softens when I see who it is. "Angel."

Those wonderful jade-green eyes sparkle with pure delight as a mischievous grin appears.

"Brother!" I hear Mael suddenly cry out and we all quickly turn to see what's happening.