ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"This is your own flesh and blood so act like it!" another high-pitched voice I don't recognise speaks up beside Meliodas. "Do something motherly for your daughter!"

"Hmm, for my daughter?" the Demon Queen says thoughtfully as she tilts her head to the side. "Ah, I see. You think fulfilling my daughter's earnest wish is my motherly duty. Right, very well. I've thought of a good idea. Meliodas, I've decided to undo your curse of Infinite Reincarnation."

"What?" the two cursed Goddess brothers breathe at the same time, their jade green eyes wide.

"And then I'll kill you," my mother says simply and my blood boils at this statement. "As cruelly as possible. I wonder how Elizabeth will react when she sees your cold, lifeless body. Will her despair in knowing she will never see you again be enough to make her lose all hope? Craving death? Or will her relief that you have finally been released from the curse bring her peace and end her reason to live? Either way, the outcome is quite convenient for me. I believe you and the Seven Deadly Sins know that my words ring true."

"Perfect Cube!" I hear the Daughter of Belialuin suddenly cry out and I weakly blink my eyes open to see that both the youngest son of the Supreme Deity and I are inside a purple cube.

"Stay still, sweetie," Zeldris whispers beside my ear as my eyes fall shut. "I'm going to heal you."

My eyes immediately snap open when I feel the pain and discomfort from all of my wounds and burns disappear completely. I quickly look down to see that my whole body has been healed.

"Thank you, my sweet angel," I say gratefully to Zeldris, smiling softly at him before I stand up.

"No problem," Zeldris responds as he gets up to stand beside me, wincing slightly when he sees what's going on outside the cube. "It's just chaos out there. What the hell do we do now?"

Before I can answer him, the cube we're in shatters and we're sent flying across the battlefield.

"(Y/n)," I hear Zeldris groan beside me and I slowly pull myself up, dragging myself towards him.

"I got you, Zel," I say quietly as I help him sit up. "Easy there. Don't move too much. Alright?"

"Hey, Demon Queen!" the same squeaky voice from earlier suddenly yells in the distance. "If you're going to do bad things to Meliodas, I, Hawk, formerly the Scraps Captain who now goes by King of Scraps, will be the one to deal with you! When the King of Scraps gets serious, you have no idea what could happen. I could swallow you whole at once. Demon Queen is scared now! Trembling in fear! Shaking in her boots!"

"Hawk, stop!" Zeldris hollers with a panicked look on his pale face. "Don't provoke her like that!"

I widen my eyes when I realise that the voice came from a large pink pig. So this pig can speak?

My mother smirks before she swiftly uses one of her massive claws to break the small cube the pig is in and then lifts it off the ground. Zeldris's fingers grip my arm tightly when we see this.

"I find your continued presence annoying," the Demon Queen murmurs, her grin tight. "Even your face evokes anger. I'll send you off to your brother now. Your time has come, pig."

"No, stop!" Meliodas shouts as I start running towards my mother. "Please don't kill him!"

"What?" I whisper, coming to a sharp halt when the pig disappears from my mother's grasp.

"Hey, Captain," a deep voice behind the Demon Queen unexpectedly speaks up. "Can you hear me in there? What do you say we kick this unwelcomed bastard out of your body, huh?"