"Six pushing up!" Metal shouted as she ran behind the houses as she turned her head to Frost, "Frag!" Frost nodded immediately, pulling the pin and letting the spoon fly off, tossing the live grenade to Metal who thankfully caught it and threw it over the house in the general direction of the mercenary squad that was engaging Rattle and Feather. The grenade landed and exploded as cries of pain were heard but quickly went quiet. Metal peaked the corner again and began to dump rounds into the other exposed squad, taking many out. Ironsides shifted his fire over, both machineguns targeting the squad that had previously engaged Arrow.

Rattle and Feather pushed, bounding in and out of cover causing Ironsides and Lightning ceased fire as the pair reached the wall. Feather stood over the wall and fired at the mercenaries who were huddled up trying to not get shot by the intense firefight. Rattle jumped over the wall and continued pushing as did the rest of the pack, chasing after the family that ran.

"Price, they're on your way to you!"

Price grinned as did the rest of the operators. Intelligence briefed that at least thirty soldiers were protecting this cargo, it would be one hell of a fight considering the battle they overheard. Ivy glanced nervously, she expected casualties as Snow stood beside her, aiming down the sights of her weapon. Angel laid down next to Snow with her M24 sniper, waiting for the chance of revenge. She had heard how Ghost was killed by her father and she internalized all her hate, directing the hatred at Makarov. Footsteps became louder and louder as the group finally came into view of the rest of the Task Force. Price waited for a moment, waiting for the rest that never came. "That's all?"

"Roger, n- wait more are making it up the hill!" Ivy shouted as she spotted movement as Snow adjusted her aim until the figure became clear, it was Arrow. Arrow kept his weapon raised as a mercenary turned around however it was too late as Arrow fired three rounds into the chest of the man who fell down and began to roll down the hill. Price shook his head as he popped a round off, the rest of the Task Force doing the same, striking the remaining escorts as Arrow's team finally re-grouped on him, besides Ironsides and Lightning.

The family, petrified, backed into each other as Arrow and his wolves approached from down the hill while the rest of the Task Force stood up, aiming their weapons on the family as Price approached the group. "All targets eliminated." Arrow spoke up as the rest of the Task Force stared at him in amazement.

"Any casualties?"

"Plenty, just not us." Arrow smirked as he glanced up at Ivy who sighed in extreme relief. He turned his attention back to the family and raised his weapon slightly as the five squirmed. There was an adult male, an adult female, two young daughters, probably one was a teenager while the other was a preteen, and finally a little boy. Arrow motioned at them with his weapon to get down as the five quickly cooperated with the children crying while the wife attempted to comfort the children. Arrow continued to circle the group until he reached Price. "What now?"

"We find out why they're so protected."

Yuri cleared his throat, "I can tell you why. This is Vaylina Chunkov." She nodded at the mother. "She was once one of Makarov's prized and most trusted team members, until she moved to the Middle East to continue their operations in retirement."

Price turned to Yuri with a questioned face until Yuri clarified. "I was in an operation against her. My team did not survive."

Vaylina's eyes widened, speaking Russian, "Y-Yuri? You're alive?" Yuri's eyes narrowed as his grip on his weapon tightened until Katana stood by him, placing her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. Yuri relented and relaxed his grip. "Brother! Why don't you speak to me?!"

"You aren't my sister Vaylina." Yuri barked back at her in Russian, unbeknownst to everyone else, Arrow understood everything. He narrowed his eyes at Yuri, there was definitely a good reason why he hated Makarov now.

Price scratched his chin, "We gather the family and move them back for interrogation." He turned his head to Arrow, "You really took on the entire escort unit without casualties?"

Arrow nodded. "I'll give the debrief later." He pressed on his radio, "All Shadows, pack is moving back to base."

"Two copies."

"Five understood."

"All enemies were eliminated, at least down in the valley." A groan drew the attention of the rest of the team as a mercenary coughed, gasping for air. She rolled onto her stomach and reached out to crawl away until she grabbed Ivy's boot. She glanced up in shock as Ivy knelt down. The woman began to panic as Ivy rolled her over until Arrow stepped next to the woman and began to calm her. "Shh, you'll be okay. She's a medic." He spoke softly in Russian as the woman began to calm down as Ivy treated her wounds.

Price raised his eyebrows, now knowing his Task Force was battle tested and a few spoke Russian. "Let's return!"