Chapter 12

Club

Marcus pov:

Whilst listening to him talking about the work in the books, I kept looking at his eyes and then to his lips. I noticed that he han two different eye colors. One blue one and one green one. His lips were a soft pink. His adorable when you look closely at him. I could feel my face getting warm. "I think we're done for the day. Don't you think?" I heard Alex say, looking at me with a smile. "Yeah." I said still looking at him, admiring his facial features. "I just noticed you have two different eye colors." I said leaning closer to his face.

"Yeah, I'm a little insecure about them, but it's fine." He said with a sad small smile on his face. "Why?" I asked looking at him, tilting my head. "I don't know. People give me nasty looks anytime they see my eyes." He said with a pout, whilst a tear forming in his eyes. I gave in and gave him a hug. "If you feel uncomfortable, just pull away." I said placing my head into his neck. He hugged me back, lying his head on my shoulder. I pulled away, holding him by the shoulders,"Do you want to go to the club with me and Roger? You don't have to drink." I said with a smile.

He looked at me, then down to the couch. He looked up at me again, but with a tear rolling down his cheek. "What's wrong." I asked, in a worried tone in my voice. "You're being way to nice." He said, wiping his tear off. "Well, I guess I feel bad for what happened between you and that girl." I said letting go of his shoulders. "Don't feel bad. She just has a crazy crush on you." He said, rolling his eyes. "I don't like her. Like at all." I said with a frown. "Why?" He said tilting his head. He looked like a puppy. "Well, the way she treats you." I whispered looking down. "The way she treats me?" He said in a confused tone, moving closer. "The last time I saw you with her, she completely left you out and didn't talk to you the whole night." I said in a annoyed tone.

"She has other friends." He said with a cute small smile. "Then why did she invite you, when she didn't even say a word to you." I said confused, looking at his eyes. "I-I... don't know." He said looking down. "Well, if you come with me to the club. I can introduce you to one of my friends, that will love you." I said, with a smile. "Really?" He asked. "Yip." I said, nodding my head. He jumped on me, holding me around my neck, "Thank you. It's very hard for me to speak with new people." He said, squeezing me titter. I hugged him back, my heart was going to explode at this point.

"Friday then?" I asked. He pulled away with a smile,"Okay." He said standing up from the couch, walking into his room. He left me alone in the living room, I thought with a pout. But the smile on his face is so fucking cute, I thought tilting my head back with a smirk.

Friday:

Alex pov:

After a hard week of exams and tutoring  Marcus, I was going to take a break at the club with Marcus and his friends. I don't usually drink, so I don't want to drink much. Me and Marcus were already at the club. Waiting for his friends to come."Hey, Marcus." I heard a call out behind us. I turned around and saw two girls and one boy. "Hey Kelly." Marcus said, standing up from his seat to give her a hug. I stood up and went to go stand next to Marcus. "Guys, this is Alex." Marcus said with a smile. "Oh, is this the Alex I always hear about at work?" A girl with light purple hair. I blushed at the thought that he talks about me at his job. "Aw, he's cute." She said looking up at Marcus who's face was red. "And the height difference is there." She said with a smirk.

Marcus groaned,"Alex, this is Kelly, Chloe and Sam." He said with a frown. "Hey, Alex." Kelly said moving closer, "If his giving you a hard time, just call me. I'll put him in his place." She continues to say. "Babe, give the boy some space." I heard Chloe say behind Kelly. "Aw, he is cute. Can he live with us?" She said, hugging me. "Your hair is so soft." She says with a smile on her face, tilting her head to the side. I hear Marcus groaning, every time they say something about me. "Marcus, you okay us touching him or are you jealous." Sam said giving him a evil smirk.

"Shut up, Sam." Marcus says, bumping Sam on the head. "Alex, you seem like my kind of person. We'll be good friends." Sam said, walking up to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

We drank a few shots and Sam grabbed my arm to dance with them. There were a few guys trying to flirt with us but Marcus stopped them. We went back to the bar area. I stopped at three shots because I get drunk easily. Sam was drunk and danced with some random guy. Kelly and Chloe were making out with each other. And Marcus and I chatted with each other. He was way nicer then I thought. We laughed and got to know each other very well. We became close.

It was about half past eleven and Kelly, Chloe and Sam went home. Marcus and I decided to stay a little longer. I drank a few more shot and my head felt fuzzy. I layed my head on Marcus's shoulder. "You okay?" I heard Marcus asked, putting down his shot glass. "Yeah." I said with a smile on my face. "You want to go to the dorm?" He asked, I lifted my head up and saw a smile on his face. I blushed, "You look so handsome." I said with a chuckle. His face turned red. "I don't have a type, but if I did, you would've been it Marcus." I said with a laugh, talking a another shot glass, but Marcus took the glass before I could drink it.

"I think we should go to the dorm." Marcus said with a smirk. He placed his arm under mine and helped me to the car. He placed me in the front seat and he climbed in next to me. He started the car and rode off.

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.