But she had passed this café once more, and after two months of being in Vale, the signboard is still saying that it was "Faunus Friendly". And by the look of the café through the window, Faunus and Humans were enjoying their time together as well!

She ran away from the White Fang almost three months ago now, with Tukson giving her a space to rest until Beacon started, and seeing this just makes her so happy, proving that no violence was needed to get equality.

Her curiosity was now peaked, so she entered the café, hearing a ding as she closed the door. She was instantly hit with the aroma of coffee, the place felt very retro for her taste, but her emotions started to calm down, as if when inside the homely café, her burdens were gone, disappearing into this air.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she looked over at the barista behind the counter who was serving someone a drink. Observing the boy, she noticed that the boy had no presence to him whatsoever, he looked simple and plain, and along with glasses, he looked like someone who couldn't hurt a fly.

"Oh, good morning. What can I get you?"

His voice was velvet smooth as he politely asked what she wanted. Taking a seat near the counter, she looked over at the menu above the boy before making her order.

"... A hazelnut latte with almond milk, please."

The boy just looked at her for just a split second before nodding with a smile.

"Coming right up, Miss..."

"Blake."

She had no idea why she even gave him her name, but she was just transfixed on his dark onyx eyes as he gave her a smile.

"Blake. Very well, a hazelnut latte with almond milk for a beautiful Ms. Blake, coming right up."

He said, testing her name with his voice before turning back to prepare her cup of latte, ignoring the face that she was making.

... She couldn't help but to shove her blush down as she looked down at her hands which were shut tight. What was going on? Her heart was beating so fast for no reason at all!

'... Maybe it was the smut. Yeah... That must be the reason. Yeah, she's gonna stop reading it for now.'

Glynda Goodwitch POV

Rin Junichiro was his name. Glynda was quite shocked that such a young man like himself was the sole owner and worker of the cafe, what of his education? He was only 17 from their talks.

Still, he made a darn perfect cappuchino every time, and she loved it. The authentic roasted beans, the perfect mixture, the blend, everything was perfect. Even her to-go cafe au lait tastes amazing every day.

He had honestly ruined her for life, now that she had tasted paradise and heaven. Gods, she was so screwed if Rin stopped selling her coffee.

"I'm glad you like it, Ms. Glynda."

He said with a grin, satisfied that even a woman like her would sigh in relief at the sip of his coffee.

"No need to downplay your skills, Mr. Rin. It was perfect as usual."

They always conversed in small talk, due to the fact that she was his regular customer who came every day at dawn and in dusk.

Being a Hunstwoman made a lot of money, and coupled with the fact that she had been teaching in the most prestigious Hunstmen Academy for over a decade now, has made her as rich as the highest status citizens in the whole world.