26 | Together-Together

Start from the beginning

"Lucky you."

"I'll call later to get a run down on the day to better prepare for tomorrow," he said and hung up.

"I thought you called the office earlier?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I called to remind security to not let anyone in my office as I was not returning until tomorrow."

"Oh, ok. So, where do we go for a late lunch? Or do you want to go back to my apartment?"

"I'm feeling lazy. Let's head back and order something," he decided.

Later at the apartment, Jungkook's dad paid him a visit.

"Come on in, sir," Taehyung said at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt your day. I just wanted to give Jungkook an update in person," Seojun explained. "Hope you slept well," he said to Jungkook.

"Yes. I did rest well."

And I had amazing sex with this man I'm in love with. He dicked me down so good. And he sucked me off until I came in his mouth. And then I rested.

Why was he thinking of sex right now?

He smiled at the thought of them being tangled up in his bed.

Fuck, he was throbbing down in between his legs.

"That's good news. I don't want you to be stressed about all of this." There was a knock at the door.

Seojun continued, "That would be the detective who's on the case. I invited him if you don't mind, Taehyung."

"Don't mind at all, sir. You both can have a seat," Taehyung suggested.

They all sat after shaking hands with the detective.

This meeting seemed like deja vu. Taehyung reminisced about the day there was a meeting in Mr. Jeon's office. He had seduced Jungkook under everyone's noses. He bit his bottom lip thinking about it.

Good times.

"Well, first of all, Taehyung, we appreciate the video that you took for us yesterday," started the detective. "Also, that was great thinking at Jungkook's place-listening to your intuition telling you there was no fire."

He continued, "We had already discussed the fact that the video suggests that perp number one is possibly around 5 feet, 10 inches, white male. We noticed something else about him that possibly you, Jungkook, can assist us with," the detective informed.

"And what is that detective?" He asked. Taehyung grabbed his hand for support.

"Well, this gentleman had his fingernails painted black. Now, it is my understanding that now, both straight and gay men wear makeup and/or nail polish. It would help to know their sexual orientation in order to find their lost mate if you will. If he were a part of the LBGTQ+ community, then we could maybe look to see if he had a lover within one of the escort agencies. So, we need to know if you remember having a personal that ever wore nail polish. If the potentially lost lover did not, then perhaps this guy on the video could have been one you interacted with."

He thought for a second before answering, "I don't think so. Or at least not that I can recall." So many men wore makeup and nail polish that Jungkook wouldn't really have paid any attention.

"So, you believe this person is definitely from the agency?" Seojun asked.

"Possibly," answered the detective. "We just want to cover all bases."

The detective spent the rest of the visit briefing them on all of the findings concerning Jungkook's case.

He believed that the gentleman in the apartment with the painted nails was from the agency called The Ice House. He was waiting on fingerprint analysis to come back to see if there would be any hits in the city's database.