Post-Baptism Intimate Alone Time, Part 2B

Comenzar desde el principio

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He decided not to put his shirt on, yet. Rather, he was just wearing the pants her was going to war (sweats); that way, he and Alex can head back downstairs just as soon as he helps Alex finish getting ready in the washroom. And that was where he was currently walking into, as he wore nothing put his sweats for his beautiful wife, which most definitely was a sight that Alex enjoyed, because she always enjoys the sight of her husband when he's shirtless. "I feel like we got undressed for nothing, when we were just getting dressed right away." Turning around to face Jay as he said that, Alex wagged her finger to get him to walk over to here. "Come here." Holding his shirt in his hands, Jay was about to put it on while he was in here; but when Alex asked him to get close to her, he decided to keep his shirt off. And the truth was, that was the right thing to do; because he loves his wife, and he loves taking things nice and slow with her. And by him keeping his shirt off, that's exactly what he's going to do right now; he's going to take things nice and slow with his wife.

Setting his shirt down on the counter as he walked up to his beautiful wife, Jay smirked as he went ahead and put his hands on the counter next to her; that was, until he moved his hand to her hip and tugged her topless (with the exception of her ...

Setting his shirt down on the counter as he walked up to his beautiful wife, Jay smirked as he went ahead and put his hands on the counter next to her; that was, until he moved his hand to her hip and tugged her topless (with the exception of her sexy bra) body against his chest with the help of her own pants. And let's just say that Alex really liked that, because it was such a turn on; and it even led to Alex wrapping her arms around his neck and getting close to the man she loves more than anything. But still, she was a bit buzzled when it came to the fact that Jay decided to wear just jeans. "No shirt?" Jay nodded as Alex asked him whether he was really wearing sweats to go downstairs, or if this was just temporary. "Just for now." Alex just looked at her husband as he said that. "I'm a dad, and I'm just going to get spilled on. Why dirty some jeans that I can wear to work, when I can just wear these and be comfortable? Plus, I have been wearing uncomfortable clothes all day. Time for me to be comfortable at home, just like Natalie."

Alex looked at Jay as he said that. "But you're at least going to wear a collared shirt right? In case we do pictures?" Jay agreed with Alex as she asked him whether he was going to wear an appropriate shirt, as he was. "The same one that I wore while we were at the baptism, and that I wore when we were at the church." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as she liked that shirt. "I liked that shirt." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I had a feeling that you were going to say that." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, before stepping close to him; after which, she put her hand son his toned chest before leaning up and proceeding to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. At the same time, Jay moved his hand to her neck and just started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I am so addicted to you." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that you're addicted to me; and always will be."

Jay just smiled as he heard Alex say that, before wrapping his arms around her; at the same time, Alex wrapped her arms around Jay's neck and just held him close to her. After all, that was exactly what they both wanted to do right now. They wanted to hold each other close, and just make sure that they relaxed with each other. But at the end of the day, they also need to make sure that they relax with each other; because the last thing that they want to do is get all intimate with each other when they have family over right now. And if Alex wants to get intimate with him, then that will have to take place here in their room. But Jay already knows that she doesn't want to be intimate with him right now, she wants to just get downstairs so that they can spend time with their family, which is why Jay just decided to lean back and stare into her eyes, as he wants to kiss her a kiss first. Moving his hand to the side of her neck, Jay smirked as he leaned in and just took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you Alex, and I want you to always know that you're my whole world." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, well aware of that fact.

"Jay, you don't have to tell me that; because I already know that, and because you're my whole world." Moving her hand to Jay's face, Alex smiled as she leaned up and then proceeded to take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I will always know that, and you will always be my whole world; never doubt that." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, before bringing her body against his chest; at the same time, Alex put her hands on his chest and ran her hands down her loving husband's gorgeous body. The body that she wants to have against her tonight, and plans on getting at some point; after which, Jay moved his hand back to her neck with the hopes of kissing her. That was, until he heard his brother speak to him. "Hey Jay? Do you want us to order some Chinese or something for an early dinner? Or did you already set something up for supper?" Jay snickered a bit as he heard Will say that. "I'll be right down Will, in the middle of something. By the way, casual tonight right?"

Will agreed with Jay as he asked him whether Natalie's wearing sweats, before going to tell him. "Just make sure that you aren't shirtless in your sweats." Alex then decided to pay with her brother-in-law. "Awe, but I like it when my husband is shirtless." However, his brother was no laughing matter to Will. "Alex, do you want me and Natalie to watch the kids tonight?" Alex then shut up, getting quite nervous when it came to Will threatening her chance to be alone with her husband. "See you soon Will." Will agreed with Alex as she said that, before walking away so that he can go downstairs. Afterwards, Jay turned to look at his wife and just started to laugh. At the same time, Alex proceeded to slap his chest. "Hey, don't laugh mister. Last time I checked, you want to have me alone just as much as you do." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Oh guys, the answer to my question?"

Hearing his brother again, Jay groaned; but in the end, he relented. "Yes, please order it. We'll be right now. Now, how about you let me share one last kiss with my wife so that I can calm her hormones down." Alex just stared at Jay when he said that. "MY HORMONES!" And that sounded like Will's cue to leave. "I'm leaving." Alex agreed with Will as he said that, as she thought that was a good idea. "Sounds like a good idea Will." Will agreed with his sister-in-law, before going ahead with closing their door; and that was the way that Alex knew that she was once again alone with Jay, which is why she went to leave the bathroom. Following Alex, Jay was going to go out to the bedroom with her. However, that wasn't what Alex wanted; and she told him that as soon as she turned around. "Give me two minutes to get dressed, put your shirt on and that cologne I took out for you; then come out and join me." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, clearly able to see that she was a bit irritated, so he just let her walk away to calm down.