Post-Baptism Intimate Alone Time, Part 2A

Start from the beginning

After which, Jay just smiled due to the fact that this really is exactly what they both want right now. They need to relax, and they need to hold each other close. "Are you getting in bed now? Or do you need to do something else?" Jay smiled at Alex as she asked him whether he was able to get in bed with her right now, which he most definitely can; and he will as well, simply due to the fact that he was ready to join the woman he loves. That way, he can hold her close and make her happy. But at the same time, he also knows that they need to talk; and that's something that they're going to do as they relax in bed with each other, because he really wouldn't mind getting some alone time with the woman he loves. Well, her, and their furry friend Max (who soon jumped onto bed behind Alex so that he could join them). After which Jay tugged Alex close to him, smiling as she slipped her arm under his head (while also putting her hand on his chest. After which, Jay put his hand on her hips and smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do. They want to hold each other close, and they want to talk to each other for a moment, which is more than okay with Alex.

Moving her hand to Jay's face, Alex smiled as she leaned her forehead against his and just concentrated on him; at the same time, Jay moved his hand to her arm and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you Alex." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that he loves her, which is something that she most definitely knows; and that's simply due to the fact that Jay is the love of her life, and there's nobody that she wants to be married to other than the man she's currently holding close to her (and taking things nice and slow with). And that was something that Jay was really enjoying to tell you the truth, the feeling of her soft lips on his. "I love you Alex." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that. "I love you too Jay, forever." Jay smiled as he heard Alex say that. "So, as much as I want to take things nice and slow with you; we both know that there's a reason why we're in bed with each other right now, and it's not because our family is letting us have sexy with each other." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, as that really was funny; and something she loved the idea of. And that was why she ended up pushing Jay onto his back and moving to crawl onto his chest to snuggle with him.

And if that was what Alex wanted to do, then Jay was more than okay with that; as he loves the feeling of his beautiful wife sleeping on his chest, or just laying down there. Especially when she's just wearing lingerie, because it's really sexy. I mean, what husband doesn't like the feeling of lingerie on his chest; especially when your wife is the one wearing it. "So, what are we going to do?" That's when Jay decided to slip up in bed some more, so that he can lean back against his pillow (and therefore give Alex something to lean against); but at the same time, he kept his hand on her back to keep her close to her. Because at the end of the day, that was something that they both wanted; to cuddle up to each other, to hold each other, and to just relax. And ever since she gave birth, Alex hasn't felt like she's really had a chance to do that; she's always been taking care of the kids, while also recovering from giving birth. She hasn't had much time to put towards her marriage, which is something that she feels like she needs to do more of; because she loves Jay, and she wants to spend some time with her husband. Time that she hasn't had much of lately, but she's nervous.

Nervous as to whether that's what Jay wants, because she only wants to do it if he's okay with it; and she's not going to force him to go ahead with the plans that she wants to do, just because she wants to spend some alone time with her husband. But at the same time, Jay did tell her something; and that was that he needs to talk to her about his mental health, and that's worrying her. So maybe this is a good idea, for them to take some time with each other; so that they can really talk and be open with each other about things that they've been scared to talk about with each other when they have the twins. And if that means that they need to have their family watch the kids, then that's something that Alex wants; because she'd rather have Jay open up to her and be honest with her than spend time with the twins. And that's why Alex really thinks that the decision that they need to make is one that's already made. They already know that they want to be alone, and they just need to make sure that it's something that they're okay with; and that's why Alex was currently in the midst of cuddling up to the man she loves and kissing his chest softly. "Where's your head at Jay?"

Moving his hand to Alex's back, Jay took a breath as he proceeded to stroke her back; after which, he bent down and kissed the top of her head. "I'm trying to figure out how to talk to you about..." Joining in on what Jay was going to say, Alex spoke at the same time as him. "...how you want to be alone after we spend a bit of time with our family." Looking down at Alex, Jay was a bit shocked that she just said exactly what he was thinking....at the same time as him, which was even more surprising. "Okay, now that was really surprising." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling due to the fact that he really loves the woman he's currently in the midst of cuddling up to; especially as he ran his hand up and down her back, which sent chills all throughout Alex's body. Because there really is nothing like the feeling of Jay doing that for her, because it's just so damn comfortable, which is the entire reason why she likes it, and will always love the feeling of him holding her like this. It's exactly what they both want, and Alex is just so lucky to have Jay as her husband; especially as he's the love of her life.

He's the man of her dreams, and the only man that she could ever see herself being married to; and that's why she feels like they need this, even though they're also going to want to have this time at the end of the month. "The only question is whether us taking this time now, will stop us from taking time again at the end of the month while we celebrate our anniversary." Jay shook his head as he heard Alex say that, as that's not something that's going to happen. "I already have plans for that weekend, and they are not changing; people are going to want to help us, because I already told Hank that I want to take you out." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, glad that was the case. "Plus, Will and Natalie need to practice watching a kid. I mean, yes....we have twins; and they aren't having twins, but that doesn't mean anything to me. They can watch both of them, just as long as my brother doesn't hurt my princess." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, well aware that he is very protective of all of the women in his life; most of all, herself. And that's why she really does think that they need this, because they haven't had time like this is such a long time. "I miss you."