She raised her eyebrow as she waited for me to continue on. I pushed myself up from the wall and I cleared my throat.

"He's Maya's ex-husband and apparently he's got bad people after him. I'm guessing Oliver is apart of those people. All I know is I want him dead."

"You don't mean that, Rosalie. You should never wish death on someone-"

"He beats Maya. She said that since I wasn't his daughter that he threatened to kill her and me as a child so she gave me up. Now they have 2 kids together...2 twin girls. They're beautiful, Delilah."

She smiled when I told her about my half siblings as if she was happy for me. She was. She was always happy for me. She was always happy for everyone. I was no one special.

"We'll find him and give your mother the justice she deserves, Rose. I swear." She tells me as she takes my hand into hers.

Rose? That was new. I mean, there was no telling whether I liked it or not but I know that I wasn't against it.

  "I can take care of myself..." I pointed out to her,

Her head nodded in a sense that she was listening to me but I knew she had other plans with my chosen words.

  "You can. But that's not going to stop me from trying to take care of you." She says with a small smile.

My eyes examined the features of her face as my heart finally flustered. The space between us made it a little hard to obtain myself.

She must of had the same idea judging by how close she seemed to get and the dilation in her eyes.

  "Why can't you leave me alone for once? I'm starting to think you don't understand the meaning of no." I crossed my arms,

  "You haven't told me no." She mutters,

I could feel her growing a little closer by the second. Maybe it was just me, maybe I was hallucinating.

  "Okay, Well then no."

  "Be more specific." Her voice grown lower,

  "No...this isn't right. Just leave me alone. Focus on someone that deserves you."

I could feel her fingers cup around the sides of my face as she leans me down to face her directly.

  "This has nothing to do with what someone deserves. I want to help as the kind person that I am. Nothing more than that, I mean you have a girlfriend-"

  "We are in an open relationship now and I already know that you are straight." I assured to her.

I watched her pupils grow as her hands seem to nervously shake against my skin. She stepped a little closer shifting herself.

  "Straight?" She questioned before scrunching her nose.

I hummed before she dropped her hands down by her side. She sighed before nodding and reaching for the door.

  "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I asked panicking because she seemed like she didn't want to talk to me anymore.

  "No...I'm just done with this conversation." She says as she opens the door.