"She has purple eyes and wears headphones all the time. Red totally stole Uta's headphone look!" Luffy said pointing to the diva. "She was also about the same height as me, but I was taller."

Your liar, I was taller!

Abell smiles as she can see Uta's embarrassment and anger. Pitch is almost at her wits end.

"She must be a very important person if you can remember her so clearly." Abell said.
"She must be very important to you."

"Of course, she's my first friend! I could not ever forget about her." Luffy said smiling.

Steam erupts from Uta's head causing alarm for the fan in front of her.

"Are you ok?" asks the fan. "You look red."

"I'm just peachy." Uta reassures her fans. "It's just your imagination."

All of the sudden, Pitch stands and looks at Luffy with a gleam in her eye. She went up to him casually, which caught the pirates attention.

"Hey, was she pretty?" Pitch asks. "You know, cute?"

Abell and Gordon froze in place as they couldn't believe that the woman would ask the pirate such a question. Pitch is pretty arrogant today. Uta stiffened up and leaned in slightly to her side to await Luffy's answer. Everyone expected a fast answer, but Luffy seems to be putting quite a bit of effort to answer the question as he begins to think.

"Hmm."

Damn it, Luffy! Answer already! Since when did you think? Uta mentally screams as she continues to give handshakes and sign albums. Make an excuse or something! And damn you, Pitch!

"C'mon, what's the answer?" Pitch asks. "We can't find her if you don't give us distinct details."

"Well, she said she was cute. So I guess she was." Luffy said bluntly. "She used to say that a lot. You know, call herself cute and will sometimes do this little hand thing to prove her point."

BAM!

Uta slams her head against the table, shocking Rave and the people who're waiting in line. Gordon and Abell snicker at the sight, but not Pitch.

"Oh yeah, Red did that to me too once." Luffy said as he thought back to his encounter in Loguetown. "Red also copied her hand thingy too.

Pitch bursts into laughter which surprises the line of fans.

"VAHAHAHAHA! Seriously?!" Pitch laughs "She called herself cute in front of others?! Her self esteem must've been unbearable!"

Pitch threw out all common decency for Uta and laughed her heart out. Abell and Gordon held in her laughter while Rave looked confused. Uta looks up from the table to reveal her swollen forehead.

"Are you ok?" asks the fan who's still shocked from Uta's previous action.

"Nothing to worry about." Uta said, shaking. "My hand slipped."

Damn it all! Why was I such a brat back then?!

Uta's face is flushed and is about as red as her hair. She can't deny that she didn't say that during her time with Luffy. She even made a competition with him just to prove her point. Looking back at it all, some of the contests that she had suggested were pretty ridiculous.

Once I erase this from my memory, I'll get you back, Pitch!

"Well, I mean, it's not like she wasn't." Luffy said.

This stops Pitch's laughter and catches the attention of Uta and the other Section Leaders.

"I never really knew what cute was until I met her." Luffy said thinking back on his past. "Uta showed me things that were cute and things that weren't. I didn't like it, but I did learn all that from her."

Uta's Idol.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें