Aiden frowned. "We're going to rob an armored car."

"Well, we're going to try."

Maggie formed a purple glow in her hand and smirked. Allison shook her head. "No spells, Maggie. That applies to you too, Caleb."

Maggie shrugged. "Hey, I won't harm, I'll only use it to get information. Fear works wonders."

Caleb sighed. "I should tell her otherwise, but I agree with her."

While they finished discussing the plan, Scott told them, "This is a really bad plan."

Lydia frowned. "It's not that bad."

"It's not that good."

Caleb looked between everyone. "We're all aware this plan is terrible. We have no idea which road they'll take. Assuming Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, we can follow it."

Allison pointed to a spot on the map. "So when it gets here..."

"We attack him?" Ethan questioned, cutting her off.

Maggie stared at him. "No. Your bikes are going to be in the middle of the road, like you got into an accident. When the driver steps out to help-"

"We attack him?"

"No," Lydia and Allison replied.

Caleb shook his head. "You'll distract him while Scott will break open the back door."

Scott sighed. "I hope."

Maggie turned to Aiden. "You're going to get Katashi's finger."

He grimaced at her words. "It's not his actual finger, is it?"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "You are so out of our league."

Aiden frowned. "Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?"

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "Because the sheriff will be tampering with evidence if he gets caught. Trust me. This is going to work. We can do this. Scott and I promised Stiles it would."

Allison nodded. "She's right. This has to work. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."

They headed to the station and stood outside. Allison lowered her crossbow and glanced to Kira. "You're up."

Kira grabbed the GPS and slipped it on the back of the ambulance and ran back towards us, panic evident on her face. The door opened and Deputy Parrish walked out.

Parrish opened the passenger's door to the ambulance and backed up slowly, raising his gun. He walked around the truck. A guy suddenly jumped out and knocked Parrish's head into the car, knocking him out.

"Wonderful," Maggie and Caleb mumbled.

"Who the hell is that?" Aiden wondered.

"Kincaid," Maggie replied.

Magic trickled through Maggie and Caleb's fingers as they stood on either side of Allison who had her crossbow aimed at Kincaid. He rummaged through boxes and pulled out a silver object.

"We need that finger," Scott said.

The man shot him a smirk. "Why should I give it to you?"

"There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it."

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

Scott ordered in a commanding tone, "Give me the finger." Kincaid frowned at Scott and he sighed. "You know what I mean."

Kira seized the opportunity to jump from the top of the truck and onto the guy's back. Unfortunately, he realized, and she was thrown to the ground. The man growled and flicked his eyes to reveal steel blue. "I guess negotiations are over."

Allison shot an arrow into Kincaid and he pulled it out. Kira rushed him, but was grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air. Allison's face was hit, and she was slammed into a wall. Scott rushed him and was thrown to the floor. "You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength?"

Maggie used all her weight and pushed him back. "Hello."

She and Caleb blasted him in the chest with their magic and he groaned in pain. Caleb then pushed him into a wall. They began punching, kicking, and dodging his attacks while still blasting him with hues of purple. Maggie pushed him towards the hospital van and he crashed into it and fell to the ground.

Their magic dissipated as Maggie spat in a venomous tone, "Leave us alone."

Ethan and Aiden started attacking Kincaid and Scott yelled, "Ethan, Aiden..."

"Stop!" Lydia cried.

Aiden narrowed his eyes. "You want him to come after us? Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous."

"So are we," Scott said. "You saw what Maggie and Caleb did. They're dangerous with their magic. He looks smart enough to remember that."

Maggie glared at Kincaid. "We need to remember that we came here to save a life; not take one."

They got the Shugendo scroll and made their way back to the clinic. Deaton looked over the scroll grimly. "There isn't much here, unfortunately."

"Does it say anything?" Scott wondered.

Deaton sighed. "My Japanese isn't great. But it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host."

"Oh, great," Caleb mumbled with a frown. "Wait a sec. Change the body?"

Deaton nodded. "Which begs the question. How do we change Stiles' body?"

Scott and Maggie exchanged a look and said, "By turning him into a werewolf."