Chapter 75 : Triplet Day

Start from the beginning

Ryder gave money to the man and they all sat there. Soon enough wheel started spinning.

"It was so fun" Raven laughed heartily

"Yeah I know right. I loved it" Ryan agreed.

"I feel bad about Aunty" Raven sighed.

"Why tho ?" Ryan asked her.

"She was screaming so loudly due to fear" Raven said.

"Yeah, but overall it was fun" Ryan said with smile.

"I agreed" Raven giggled.

"Now where should we go ?" Raven asked.

"Umm let's go there" Ryan said pointing towards another ride. Raven nodded her head excitedly and hold his hand and they ran towards the another ride.

Meanwhile Ryder looked at his siblings shocked.

"How could they like such things ? Oh my God, my head is still spinning, I felt like everything is spinning around me. Oh no, why the hell I agreed to come to the amusement park" He said and looked at his over-excited siblings running towards the another ride. He sighed and followed them.

Like this, They enjoyed many rides.

"It's Enough. Let's go and eat something now, I can't bear it now. My body really needs food right now. If you don't wanna go, then you can continue your journey from here without me, I am going to eat, if you want, you can join me" Ryder announced.

Ryan and Raven looked at each other and laughed.

"Why why are you laughing ?"

Ryder glared at them.

"You are so cute, Ryder, let's go and eat something, I am hungry too" Raven said pinching his cheeks. He grinned. And they went to a food stall.

"Excuse me" Ryan called a Waiter.

"Yes Sir, How can I help you ?" Waiter asked politely.

"I want one beef pepperoni pizza small size and hamburger, with a coke" Ryder ordered.

"And I want French fries and one cheese veg crunch burger with Sprite. What about you, Rav ?" Ryan asked.

"I want Regular cheese Grilled sandwich and Bournville Chocolate Shake" Raven ordered.

"Ok Mam" Waiter said noting everything.

"How much time it will take ?" Ryder asked.

"Sir, 15 to 20 minutes" He replied.

"Ok" Waiter bowed and left.

They started chit-chatting. Soon enough, their order arrived and they started munching on their food.

"I am full" Ryder burped rubbing his hand on his stomach.

"That's not fair, you eat so much you still don't get fat" Raven pouted.