A.R #3

Alessia Russo - 'You don't have to thank me for saving your life, you know'

I didn't know what was going on. One minute I was sat alone in the relaxation room, everything was fine, until the next minute the fire alarm started. Obviously I had attempted to leave but both ends of the hallway that was connected to the room were closed off by walls of fire and damaged structures and decorations.

To say I was scared would be an understatement. I had no idea where anyone was. Not my sister, Leah, not even Georgia or Keira my two best friends.

I began to panic, I hated small spaces and every second that passed felt like the room was getting smaller and smaller. It was getting harder to breath, the smoke filling my lungs instead of the oxygen they were used to.

Eventually I could hear the faint sounds of sirens in the distance along with muffled voices that sounded like they were shouting. I couldn't tell who it was, or where they were but it sounded far away from where I was.

Until another voice sounded, although this one much closer.

"Y/N! Y/n, are you okay?" I could faintly make out the voice of Alessia Russo.

"Lessi?" I choked out, holding my hand over my mouth to attempt to keep the smoke from invading my lungs anymore.

"Y/n, please tell me you're okay!" She sounded very confused and scared, I honestly couldn't blame her, I felt the same way.

"I think so!" I did my best to make sure she heard me, but it was getting harder to speak with all of the smoke in the air.

Alessia didn't reply. I began to think the worst, I thought that she had been hurt or had left. But I knew the blonde, she wouldn't leave anyone in this situation.

However, the next thing I know, Alessia had some how found a way through the flames and made it to my side.

"Okay, listen to me closely Y/n, Leah and Keira are waiting for you down the end of the corridor. I'm going to help you get to them and I want you to run outside as fast as you possibly can." She spoke as she checked me over for any signs of injury.

"What about you?" I asked, concerned more about how she was getting out of this mess.

"Don't worry about that, I'll meet you all outside, I promise. I just need to make sure you're safe first." I nodded into her chest as she pulled me into her, guiding me through the way she came through. I had figured out that she had broken down the door that lead into the other corridor from inside the relaxation room which was now also engulfed in flames.

Alessia looked up for a moment, causing me to look at her with a frown, not understanding what she was looking at.

"Go, run now Y/n, go!" She nudged me out of the door just as part of the framework collapsed, trapping her inside of the room as she fell backwards to avoid the big piece of wood.

"Alessia!" I shouted, trying to get back inside some how, but it was pointless. I couldn't get back inside to her.

"I'll be fine Y/n, just go to Leah and Keira, run now!" She grunted, slowly getting back to her feet, clearly in some sort of pain.

"I'm not just going to leave you here!" I argued back.

"Yes, you are! Go, please Y/n just go!"