G.S #1

Georgia Stanway - Mastermind (Georgia's Version)

I had decided to go to some bar with my parents, they wanted to have a 'late celebratory drink' in honour of the Lionesses winning the euros. Late was the understatement of the century, it had been almost 6 months since they had won. But they wanted to use it an excuse, so being the kind daughter that I am, said that I would pay for the family meal.

It was me, my parents, my older brother and his wife and his 3 year old daughter, then my younger sister who's 17, I am 20 myself. My brother married young to his wife at the age of 19, then two years later had their daughter. They're both now 25.

I was sat the the bar waiting to order the first round for myself and my parents as the others weren't drinking or were underage. I waited and watched as a group of girls came and sat at the bar, there were five in total. I instantly recognised them and I instantly couldn't believe my luck.

Lucy Bronze, Keira Walsh, Leah Williamson, Jordan Nobbs and Georgia Stanway sat at the same bar as me whilst I was here 'celebrating' their win with my family.

I quickly looked away from them, looking down at one of the bar mats and began tracing the outline of some beer logo as I waited for the bartender to finish flirting with a random woman at the other end of the bar.

"Hey, sorry, I was just wondering if you were using that." I looked up to be met with the one and only Georgia Stanway with a shy smile.

"Sorry?" I asked, not really knowing what she was talking about.

"The—the mat?" She clarified.

"Oh, no, no. Here." I smile, picking up the bar mat and holding it out to her. She said a quick 'thank you' before walking back to her teammates.

"What can I get for ya?" I jumped in shock, turning towards the bartender.

"Oh, uhm can I get a beer and a large red wine please." I smile, handing him how much the drinks costed in total as he placed the drinks onto the bar. "Thanks."

I took the drinks and began to walk back to the table, I had been too focused on the drinks, trying not to spill them, when I accidentally walked into someone. Both drinks spilling onto my white blouse.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The person apologised, taking the drinks from my hand and hurriedly replacing them with napkins.

"No, it's really my fault." I smile slightly, looking up to once again be met with Georgia. Only this time, four more pairs of eyes watching this situation play out.

"I should've checked if anyone was walking past before standing." She shook her head, silently panicking as she looks between her friends who were all trying not to laugh at their friend. "Can I buy you new drinks? Maybe find a jumper or something in my car, it's the least I could do."

"You really don't have to, it's honestly fine." I waved her off, grimacing down at the huge red stain. I didn't think the damage would've been this big.

"I want to, I'm really sorry about your top." She also grimaced, also looking at the stain.

"There's no point in trying to say no, she'll do it anyway." I turned towards Leah as she spoke, she was grinning at the midfielder as if she knew something I didn't. Which she probably did, I had never met any of them before.