The Third Party

While the intense battle against the two yonkou and the captains is raging on, something unexpected is happening at the bottom of onigashima.

Hundreds of marine fleets can be seen on standby..

"Good grief~ we're lucky that Dr Vegapunk has helped us with those sea prism bullets~"

Kizaru said as he standing beside on the top of the marine ships

"That is certainly helpful, not only we managed to weaken Captain Milim, we even got Time God completely unable to fight"

Fujitora said as he sitting on the deck looking up at the onigashima

"Gahahaha! That's true! I rather not face those monsters in their full power for a second time again!"

Ryokugyu smile happily as except for those two, there are barely any other forces that could keep the entire marine fleets and it's admirals at bay.

But of course, those naive thoughts will soon perished due to their negligence againts the other member of octagram..

Guy and leon meanwhile is looking at the marines fleets from onigashima with a smile on their faces..

"Quite a lot aye? I really need to test this devil fruit power of mine"

Guy chuckles as he put his arm around leon shoulder

"I doubt we both can hold those fleet for even half an hour, shouldn't we asked milim wipe them out first?"

Leon said coldly as she shrug off guy's arm

"No can do, milim is just acting tough, she doesn't even completely recover from the sea prism bullet. I bet taking on kaido must be quite taxing even for her right now"

Luminous said as she suddenly walk up to both guy and leon.

But then, the three of them saw something baffling, they felt a chill creep down from their spine due to how ridiculous it is.

"....well shit"

Guy said as his eyes is twitching in anger and confusion.

That's right, they saw a little fairies is hovering in front of the admirals alone with a smug smile on her face.

"So you pest decided to show up huh? Hahahaha! What's wrong? Want to join the fun?"

Ramiris said proudly to the 3 admirals without even a single care in the world..

"[Fortune Lily] how brave of you to stand in front us while talking like that, you should know that this time, your captain and [Time God] wouldn't be here to save you"

Fujitora said as he put his hand on his sword, but ramiris just laugh it off while keep talking.

"Oh please, three of you have never even won against us, and one of you has to cling on life support after facing me in marineford, tell me, who should i be afraid again?"

After ramiris said that, the admirals seem to get pissed off, luminous who is seeing this immediately jumped from the onigashima toward the marine ships

"That crazy fairy is talking mad shit, we don't even have a choice now!"

Guy shout as he follow luminous and jump toward the ship too, soon leon just like out a sigh as he follow them too.

On the other side of the onigashima, dagruel is helping the samurais while dino somehow, someway, is fighting Ulti.

*Ting!*

"Grghh....can you just listen to me?!"

Dino shout in frustration as to him, ulti just wouldn't stop pestering him.

"No! You are protecting that brat! So you are the enemy too! You are part of those damnable Octagram aren't you!"

"Octagram? Are you crazy! Do i look like those mad bastards?! Hell, i don't even know them!"

And of course, dino is lying as easily as he breathe.

"Lie! Lie! I know you! You are [Cool Dude] aren't you! I'll kill you too!"

Ulti then rush toward dino as she ready to attack him fiercely

"You are so hard headed!"

"What do you mean?!!"

"Both, literally and pun fucking intended!"

*BOOM!!*

The haki clash between two of them reverbrated across the floor

Dino grit his teeth as he overpowered ulti and slash her forehead, giving her quite a deep injury

"Whaa--!"

Before ulti could shout in surprised dino grab her face and slam her to the ground with an incredible power!

"ARGHHHH!!!!"

Ulti shout in pain as she could feel multiples of her bone is being crush by dino pure power!

Dino then let go of his hand as look at ulti

"....fucking dinosaur"

Dino mutter as he ready to leave, but then, he felt something is holding his leg

"..don't go.."

Dino turn to look snd saw that ulti is still consciuos

"How...tell me, you are not even devil fruit user, how could you overpowered me!"

To this question, dino just let out a sigh as he get down and lift ulti face up

"Because i'm part of the octagram."

Unknowing to dino, this action of his has drive ulti heart to beating faster as she avoid making eyes contact with dino

Her cheeks begin to turn red as dino is holding her face..

"Are you...single?"

".....come again?"