True Value

The Octagram currently is having a meeting due to the message that they got a little while ago.

Even though the content of the message is very important, none of them seem to be taking it seriously.

"So the big mom pirates just send us a letter saying they got Tino-sama with them and invited us to their island. So i want to ask you guys how should we reject that proposal in a nice way?"

"First of all, who the hell is Tino?"

"Some random dude i guess"

"They send the letter to the wrong pirates group it seems, just leave it be"

The matter of the discussion doesn't even take more than a minute for almost all of them to agree with each other.

"Now hold on a second! Tino is dino, maybe he just some random dude but dino is our crewmate!"

As ramiris said so, all the demon lords gave a surprise and admiration look, impressed that ramiris actually remember dino.

"So, how should we reject them?"

"Do you even heard what i said?! Obviously we need to go to save that poor dude!"

As the arguements keep heating out wether to save dino or not, they suddenly receive another letter.

(To my beloved crewmates, i'm having a hard time right now in Big Mom castle, so i'm in need for rescue, after all this all happen because of you guys fault, i mean why did you color the black pearl in full black? How the hell am i suppose to recognize it in a single glance? Can't you just paint it green or something? Seriously......you guys are hopeless.

And another thing is, i know your secrets. Yes i mean you luminous, milim, guy and ramiris! Do you really want me to spill all of that out? Do you guys seriously want that huh?

IF YOU DON'T THEN COME AND SAVE ME YOU ASSHOLES!!!!

Sincerely, Dino)

After reading the letter, all of the octagram pirates except from dagruel and leon is having an ugly expression.

<<That lazy donkey actually said that black is bad?! Master! Let this ciel->>

'yeah i got it....i should just tied him with the rock and tossed him into the sea when i have the chance..'

Ramiris who was adamant about saving dino earlier now having a second thought about her decision.

'should i just let that fucker to croaked on his own instead?'

While the other are busy on their thought, milim suddenly shout

"Let's go to wholecake island!! Us octagram pirates will never abandoned a nakama!! March at full speed!!"

"Aye, aye captain!!"

"Move! Move!!"

And for some weird reason luminous and guy seemed to be too motivated about this.

'As i thought.......there's no one normal in this crew except for me'

Leon though while wearing a blank expression.

*

Dino on the otherhand is living a fancy life on the wholecake island, everybody try to make a good impression to him since they thought he would be a good bridge to their relationship with the infamous octagram pirates

It's just that, it was a living hell for dino as he couldn't get enough sleep.

"Mamamama!! I like you a lot tino, make sure to convince those octagram pirates to be under my flag! It will brimg great benefit to both side!"

'I couldn't even convince them to save me without threatening them!'

At least that's what dino has in mind.

"Of course~ of course"

Big mom seem so pleased by this that she actually call one of her servant to present dino with a box

"This my gift for our relationship!"

"This is....devil fruit?!"

"Mamamama!! Indeed! It was that of mythical zoan type!"

Big mom smile wickedly as she said this.

'it is originally intended to my childrens, but if i can get a hands on octagram pirates, this is but a small price'

With their force, big mom confident that she could finally beat kaido and shanks in term of power and become the first pirate queen!

Nobody would be able to stop her!

'woah.....it's really a mythical zoan. I wonder what type it is.."

"Fascinating right?! That's why, you need to convince them to join me!! On their own, they couldn't anything in New World, they far too weak! But with my support, all of that doesn't matter anymore!"

That words from big mom suddenly making dino frown in displease.

Sure, they might have do a lot of terrible things to him, but he also do a lot of things to them.

An Octagram. A name that worthy to live up too, the place to where dino could call all the members in it as his friends.

And if someone were to insult it...

"Weak...? Well then, why don't i show you the power of the octagram pirates"

Dino mutter as he grab his twin sword tightly with an eyes that glowing with sinister gleam.