Dawn of Danger

As the marine ships almost caught up with the black pearl, all of the soldiers were slowly getting nervous.

The scar from the marineford is still fresh in their mind, the fall of the marine headquarters, the death of thousands, the humilliating defeat the admirals who is regard as the strongest marine force has suffered.

All of this brings nothing but fear in their hearts, marking the octagram as the devils who brought nothing but destruction.

Kizaru, the one who always take the beating from the octagrams of course know how terrifying they truly is. But still, as an admiral how can he tremble in fear when they are not even fighting yet?

"You look restless, borsalino"

"Scary~ it seems that i really couldn't hide anything from you~"

Kizaru replied to fujitora with a playful tone, as someone who sees the world with a haki, it wouldn't be weird if fujitora could sense kizaru nervousness.

"Guhahaha!! No need to be so tense! With this many forces, that bunch of rookies is not that hard to handle!"

Ryokugyu said with a confident tone.

But neither fujitora nor kizaru take him seriously as they know that ryokugyu is infamous due to his confident.

Just as their ship nearly reaching the black pearl, both kizaru and fujitora let out surprised expression as they jump as if to evade something

*Boom!!!*

"What-! Happen!!"

Ryokugyu shout as he thought their ship got hit by a canon.

"Wait! It is a person! He seemed to got blown off from the black pearl"

The three admirals then gather to take a look at the person, but their face immediately turned ugly.

"CP-0....Rob Lucci.."

"It seems they also involved this time huh~"

"Oi! Oi! Oi! He is not breathing anymore!!"

The wounds in lucci body is nothing else other than terrible, his brain got blown off and his temple revealed a clean cut by sword.

The three of them then turned to look at the black pearl direction to confirming the situation.

But what greet them is a figure of a goddess with blue hair standing at the deck while holding the other corpses.

As the figure turned his gaze toward them, a powerful wave of conqueror haki hit them, causing ryokugyu fall to his knee

The wave is so powerful that it cause the calm sea earlier began to raging, the sky began to turned dark, and a bunch of ship began to get noticeable crack.

"Time god...!!!"

"This is troublesome~"

As kizaru said so, he turned into light and fly high into the sky while getting ready to launch his attack.

But then, his observation haki seemed to catch something

"Sit down kizaru"

"Wha--!!"

Milim appear above him and launch a powerful kick, sending kizaru back toward the ship.

Fujitora also getting for combat, but then rimuru's voice suddenly resounded.

As rimuru throw both stussy and kaku corpses into the sea like it was a trash, his haki gardually to become stronger.

"Come closer if you guys doesn't want any semblance of peace anymore!!"

A beautiful yet powerful voice echoed throughout the sea, carried the tone of the king.

*Zzz*

"You think you can order us around?! You are facing the marine admirals you know?!!"

Ryokugyu shout as his both hand turned into tree and went on attacking rimuru, but due to his surprise, rimuru suddenly is in fron of his eye.

"H-huh-?!"

Without any warning, rimuru slash both of ryokugyu legs to inflicted a deep wound, luckily his legs is still attached

"GAHHH!!!!!"

ryokuguyu cry while immediately fall on the floor helplessly.

Kizaru and fujitora seeing this ready to attack rimuru but milim of course wouldn't let it

*Boom!!*

Thunder crash in front both of them, stopping them for getting closer to rimuru

"Don't interfere."

A cold yet aggresive tone came out from milim mouth.

"No...wh-what happen!!"

As ryokugyu still crying around, rimuru then grabbed his hair and pull it until his eyes meet him.

"Listen, i'm not a cruel pirate aye? But i got a little pissed off right now, so you guys better leave me the hell out alone, otherwise...."

Rimuru expression then gradually turned cold and colder every second.

"I shall grant you guys a blessing called total decimation."

*

Meanwhile, the tsukoyomi pirates finally succesfully killed their sensei after some fierce battle in some inhabited island.

"You are reckless fuyumi, charging on your own like that."

"It's because only i capable of handling sensei, i shouldn't be endangering you guys-!"

Before fuyumi could finish talking, renji slap her captain right in the face.

"Yes we are weak!! Compare to you we are nothing!! But is that a valid reason for you to shoulder everything alone?! We sre friends!! All of us in Tsukoyomi pirates ready to fought alongside you!"

"-----i have the power, so thats why i have to protect my friends..."

"Cool your head down a little bit captain, we are weak yes. But trust us, we will share your pain. Beside, i understand your perspective, after all a captain should protect his crew"

*

"Achoo!!! Huh...i smell bullshit somewhere.."

Dino mutter before continue his beautiful sleep