Another Wonder

Many things have occurred since the paramount has passed, the empty seat of the four emperors of the sea has been taken by a strong newbie pirates group.

It has been only roughly 3 years since they made their debut on the world, yet they have enough strength rivalling the other emperors

Before the octagram pirates bared their fangs toward the entire world, that is definitely their time.

Tsukuyomi Pirates. The pirates group that made out of almost entirely transmigrators.

"Before we realize, it's been 3 years since we got transported here. Don't you miss your home captain? Or perhaps....class president"

Standing at the deck while staring right into the moon with her beautiful red eyes, Fuyumi, the captain of the Tsukoyomi pirates is said to have an incomparable cold beauty.

"------no, i have nothing over there that worth to miss"

She said without changing her expression.

The Tsukuyomi pirates are originally classmates, due to a certain god mistake, they caught up in dimensional rift and ultimately arrive in one piece world

Fuyumi, who was a beauty and the class president naturally got selected to be the captain when they decided to become a pirates

"You haven't change huh? Unlike you, many of our friends has changed a lot, be it to the better or worse.."

"---you're awfully sentimental tonight Tanaka. Is there something wrong?"

Hearing her captain question, tanaka smile bitterly.

"I wonder what Haru, Chika and sensei is doing right now. I hope they are doing well"

Not all of their classmates decided to join them after all, except akashi who went missing, their sensei and two other friends decided to stand in their ways.

"I don't know. But sensei has been an obstacles for us all these years, i've decided to put them down for good this time"

"Hahaha, well with your ridiculous devil fruit power, it's likely possible.."

As the two of them was chatting about the past, one of their friends suddenly intervene

"Gahahaha! What are you two talking about?! Don't tell me tanaka is trying to hit on captain?!"

"No it's not like that, renji-san!!"

"Then? Are you guys perhaps talking about those octagrams bunch?"

Hearing the names of those pirates, fuyumi instantly gritted her teeth as she remember the power to obliterate the entire marineford into dust.

She couldn't make it there in time, but the giant explosion is carved deeply into her mind.

"Fuyumi, we knew nothing about that group, and remember you are the newest yonkou, it's not impossible for them to target you first"

Renji said with his unusually serious tone.

"Tch, i know. "

"If they come, do you think you can handle them?"

"I will---no, we will grind them to dust"

One of Four Emperors of The Sea. [Reflection] Fuyumi!

*

*Boom!!*

"Hm? I think black pearl just got shotted..."

Dagruel mutter while take a look outside.

*Boom!!*

Another canon ball hit the ship immediately waking up all of the members who were in deep sleep.

"Oh god, why the fuck does they need to shoot us at this hour?! I'm trying to sleep for god sake!! Learned some manners!"

Ramiris shouted angrily after having her beautiful sleep got interrupted.

"Is it marine?"

"No, it look like a pirate ship, and they is coming closer.."

As the opponent ship came closer, all the members went on high alert, ready to engage in battle at any moment.

"Pirates scum. You all will be eradicated tonight!"

A voice resounded on the opposite side as two peoples suddenly landed on their ship.

"Wh-!!"

Ramiris who got startled by this suddenky got kicked on the guts sending her flying toward the ship wall

"Ramiris!!"

Luminous shout as she unleash her observation haki and immediately deflect a sword that coming toward her neck

"Who the hell are you guys?!"

"........"

Hearing no responds, luminous coated her leg with haki and launch a back kick at a fast speed toward the person.

"Kuhk--sensei, i'm sorry i couldn't finish them off swiftly"

"Right, they were more powerful than we anticipated"

"No worry, we will-"

Before the man who seem to be the captain even finish his words, he felt a terrifying surging of Conqueror Haki right behind him.

As he freeze, he felt a hand on his shoulder grabbing while full of murderous intent..

"Will what? Finish your sentence, you are making me curious.."

Rimuru is standing right behind him, with an glowing golden eyes that seemingly pierce through everything.

According to the man information, there is only a few that could move so fast that even observation haki couldn't keep up with.

And one of them is...

"T-time God...?!!!"