Broken Ability

This shouldn't have happen.

What did i do?

Since when my plan has gone wrong?

Me....who have acquired the strongest logia...

My plan all of this years has shattered in pieces right at this moment...

By the little girl......no, by this little demon wearing child skin...

Shouldn't she been hopeless since i sealed her power?

But right at this moment....

I got pushed back a mere brute force from this little girl...

Ah...

Here come another punch..

"Gahk!!--Sto-stop, i'm begging you.....please have mercy..."

That's all i could do.

Begging for my life.

But it was all for naught as she grab my hair while staring at me with her blue pair of eyes..

"What's wrong? Scared? Should i stop?"

"Ye-yeah, please..."

She then smile even wider while slamming my face againts the ground.

The pain was indescribable, almost all of teeth has shattered..

"Don't wanna"

"Arh---arghhh!!!"

I tried to run away, as fast as i can the moment she let go of my head.

*

"You damn pirates bastard!! Don't think you can as you please here!"

Akainu who seems terrible after fighting with whitebeard suddenly show up again

"Ah, i was waiting for you sakazuki. Entertain me alright?"

"You...vicious sea. The only thing that could possibly threaten me is your captain, move away small fry!!"

Akainu shout as he transform his hand into magma and went to punch rimuru.

But surprisingly, akainu attack stopped suddenly before it even reach rimuru.

Rimuru smile as he unleash his katana and imbued it with armament haki and slash akainu's chest.

'is that her power?!'

"Damn you!!!"

Akainu then try to launch multiples different attacks but it's no use in front of rimuru as none of it can even hurt him

"Oh i forgot to tell you but...."

Rimuru mutter as he pierce akainu's head with his katana, but with no haki this time as he didn't want to kill him just yet

"I'm stronger than my captain"

With that simple words, rimuru swung down his katana cutting akainu's into two

"Talk while you still can! Damn pirates!"

As akainus began to regenerate, he shot up a multiples attack into the sky, making it as if a thousand of meteor is falling down

"It's useless..."

Rimuru mutter as he clapped his hand together snd immediately after all the falling meteor stop in place.

"What a troublesome power.."

Akainu mutter. But then, a surging block of ice come toward rimuru's side

"Pheasant beak!!"

But rimuru has already dissapeared before the attack even reach him.

"Wha-!"

"One admiral is fun, but two admirals is really great"

Rimuru whisper to aokiji's ear as he suddenly walk out from behind him

'teleportation? No, that doesn't explain why the meteor is stuck in place'

"Move!! Kuzan!!"

Akainu shout while once again try to punch rimuru. But this time, with a bigger magma fist.

"I told you before, it's useless"

Rimuru said as he suudenly appeared behind akainu and launch a kick that blown him off to the ground

"Come at me you stupid nature freak"

With that single line, two of the most powerful marine went on tag team to defeat a single newbie pirates.

'their element is opposite but their teamwork is surprisingly good'

Rimuru thought while dodges the fierce attack from both of them with a smile

<<Master so cool. Please marry me>>

'we already kinda are ciel'

<<Oh, please step on me>>

'.....i need to talk with you later. Personally'

As both of the admirals began to feel impatient, their attack began to become more destructive.

"Crescent water slash"

Rimuru shout as he slash both of them arm off with one clean sweep.

This unexpected attack make them took a leap back from rimuru while wearing a nervous expression.

"What kind of power is this.....all of our attack got rendered useless.."

Aokiji said in frustrating tone.

"Power? Oh you mean my ability? It is strong right? Sure! I can tell you! This is a power from Toki Toki No Mi (Time Time Fruit) it's allow me to manipulate time at will!"

'though, this power has been improved by ciel a little bit'

Rimuru answer not just making both of the admirals speechless, it make all the world who has been watching this shocked to the extreme.

The power to control time.  Something that only a god can do. An ability that capable of twisting the existing law of this world.

"Time...you say?"

Akainu is in disbelieve. If what he heard is true, he is now facing not a human, but a god.

"This is....ridiculous.."

Aokiji couldn't do anything beside smile bitterly. From the start, no, the moment vicious sea stepped into this battle...

Marine, world government, they already lose.

"That's right. I am God"