The warrior and the knight (Scp 076 X Erza)

"Ahhhhh! Damn you!" A long two handed blade swung down furiously clashing against a large platter of Sharp iron. A man holding onto dear life, his left arm bleeding from it's stump, blood staining the brick road in red.

That demon, that man. He showed up and started killing people left from right. Every time they begged him not to kill, he just did. Speaking in dead silence or in several words.

He arrived not too long ago in the town of oshibana. Strangers around recently went missing and found dead. Their loved ones, knights, woman, and at times children too but mostly men were the first lives that were lost.

Several days past and oshibana's population decreased vastly. Each corner and the horrors of citizens being slaughtered or torn to shreds by the slice of a blade was all they could witness. Locals claimed to see a man who carried unknown weaponry.

He first was seen around the outer layers of town mostly around livestock and farming. But overtime he arrived in the city and took his rampage further.

A tall lean man, with olive colored skin and white garments with black hair that stained in blood. The one trait they really feared them the most noticeably was the tattoos of demonic faces etched all over his body.

Guards, authority, all tried to fight back but in the end they all failed. The town's ground became nothing more than an area of bloodshed and corpses.

The man who still stood was just an innocent peasant. weary and he stood tall agonized between sheer breaths of rage and will to kill this murderer that killed his friends.

The man he faced was him, the one who butchered all citizens. The eyes of desire, the thrill for onslaught killing. He enjoyed each kill and his name........was able.

Able glared unfazed, stoic by his weakened opponents missing body part. Every fight he took against them, some performed sorceries, and some performed even the mightiest blows that surprised him.

But nothing, nothing could associate his desire to finish and kill anyone he deems to do.

Able spoke in a low sadistic voice.

"Your anger, it's bearable how fighters strive to survive. But your life ends here, and so will your people." Able drew his large sword blocking the slash attack onto him, it was slow, unpleased by the attackers attack.

With a quick jab to the forearm able swatted the civilians sword away giving himself an opening to end his life. He smiled faintly, another kill ready to add to his experience.

With a thrust of his sword, his attack became heavy. A blade parry's his giving the man mere inches away from his demise. The blades stopped touching and before able could react to who prevented him from killing.

A powerful fist a force of a sledgehammer contacted his jaw, sending him flying over a few feet away.

The man breathed hoarsely, breathing slowly as his arm continued to bleed. A small vial with green liquid was given to him from an unfamiliar face.