I'm monster

Mulai dari awal

None of them able to exchange the words when suddenly V started to fire without minding who'll get hurt, Hoseok along with other back against the wall. Some of the soldier get shot in the process.

JM quickly find a spot at very far end where no one was paying attention to him and started to upload the video online " Shit, they freaking block the network " he kicked of the dead body in anger before screaming loudly and when JM become angry shit about to go down.

He picked up the granite on the side and threw it over the gate which was blocked by tone of soldier " COVER" he heard one of them yelling and they move back from getting damage but the time was enough for them to run out from back door.

Jungkook, JM, V three of them run toward the alley outside, it was well lighted but there wasn't any sound of a single person " Where is king? " V was the one to ask, he frantically look back and forth in the search of the women.

" Not a single on them should run" JM groan at the voice of Hoseok and three of them take the cover of wall before started fighting like one of those in video game.

After couple minutes of some firing, they started go deeper in the alley, it was like maze of alot of narrow small path connected with eachother. They look back to find king but she wasn't anywhere near neither was Jeong-ho.

Jungkook took a deep breath before telling what he was thinking from past 10 minutes of cat and mouse fight

" please, shot them on leg, not body" it was request from him who look like he have seen ghost when none of other acknowledged his pleading.

" we just take order from king, not you so -" JM wasn't able to complete his sentence when he saw the women clad in black dress was along with a badly bruised man lying on the floor.

He took at as the message and decided to not let any of soldier reach the place.

But Jimin and Jungkook were distracted by the sight in front of them that they didn't noticed Jeune approaching with his walky talky along with his machine gun.

"Shot at sight is it?" The biggest mistake he did was to ask to repeat the order " Shot at sight" the other side yelled and he make his aim at back of Jungkook's head.

" Not so fast, King doesn't let us touch him and you are here trying to kill him, bad boy very bad" it was V who put the barrel behind Jeune head who closed his eyes shut in dissopointment of getting caught and threw his gun at floor, now the fear of being dead surge through his vein.

" But you did slapped me" Jungkook said back while searching if anyone except Jeune decided to follow them in this side " WHAT?" king asked and kicked Jeong-ho in his mouth.

" TWICE ACTUALLY-mmm" V put his palm of Jungkook's mouth and glared him to shut up meanwhile Jeune took the time to pick his dropped gun from the floor.

But before he could, a bullet made the hole exactly on his forehead, he dropped dead on the floor and king wink at a wide eye Jungkook before blowing the smoke out of her metal gun and tugged her gun under her thighs band.

She look down at the man lying on her feet and smirk, after waiting for years she finally had him in her feet, the only thing she want now, him to beg her like she did at that horrible night at forest. She want him to cry when she will kill him slowly, he will feel all the pain which he gave other.

" we don't have much time" JM informed while looking at the cctv footage of area, Hoseok, yoongi and other were searching furiously. His eyes drifted toward the voice coming from walky talky of Jeune who was dead on the ground. He picked up and break it in the half, threw it aside.