chapter 19

Eddie looked down at geage, his emotions were going wild, anger, shock, confused, sad, but the main emotion he was feeling was worriedness, he was worried for his friend, he was worried for geage. Eddie just sat there next to geage and comforted him, that's all he can do, he doesn't know what to do. except hug him and comfort him.

its been a couple weeks since the incident, geage has barely left the house and grant and Eddie both are worried sick but understand why. Eddie had a police report filed against Robert they went to court and Robert is severing 14 to 20 years after he was found guilty. Geage's mood had light up a little more after the hearing and has been smiling more, Eddie has been busy with work a lot recently leaving Geage alone but grant has been keeping him company and Geage met gabby, they both bonded easily and he also met liv, he wasn't as close with her as he was with everyone else but he was okay with her around. 

7 months had passed and Geage was back to his usual self except he sometimes had panic attacks. Grant had gotten engaged to his girlfriend, and Eddie and Geage became official. though they had been through so much over the past 7 months, they stayed together through it all and everyone they know say they want a relationship just like theirs.

 Geage's life changed when he met Eddie, and Eddies life changed when he met geage.

(i just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this story even tho its lowkey shit and i have writers block after every single chapter, and thank you to everyone who comments on my story, when i see yalls comments i get really happy, you guys are honestly amazing and i wouldn't have continued the story if i didn't get any comments. also this is the unofficial ending bc i might write one more chapter, but if i dont then this is the end. love you guys!!)