chapter 13

Geage said he'd follow Eddie back to his house in his car after dropping off the keys to the apartment.

They drove for about 8 minutes before pulling up to Eddie's neighborhood, as they drove through, geage thought about being alone with Eddie. For awhile. Geage felt his cheeks burn just thinking about it.

They pulled up to Eddie's house and parked there cars, geage grabbed his shit and headed inside, following Eddie.

"I know it ain't much but it'll do for now I hope." Eddie sighed as he showed geage the guest room.

What it looks like:

(I'd murder for this bed)

Geages Jaw dropped when he saw the bed with a pc, he turned to eddie with a questioning gaze. "Why is there a pc?" Geage asked looking back at the bed "Grant used to use this bed when he came over, but now he he has a girlfriend so he comes here less and less." Eddie sighed out his nose and looked at geage, who was already looking at Eddie.

Eddie left geage to unpack and went to his office, they exchanged a small talk before about if geage needed something just text him.

EDDIE POV

I walked up to my office and sat in my chair, I sighed knowing that him being here was going to cause problems with the hole me and Kat situation. 'It doesn't matter yet, she doesn't know.' I thought to myself as I did paperwork for the company, I have to go in tomorrow and I feel bad about leaving geage but I can't control it.

I was just finishing up some paperwork about sales when I got a text from geage

Geage=cute dude
Eddie= Ijumpedtheborder

Cute dude
Yo, can I cook sum in the kitchen?

Ijumpedtheborder
Of course, knock your self out.

Cute dude
Thanks, you want me to make you sum?

Ijumpedtheborder
Sure, anything is fine

Cute dude
K, thanks.

I put my phone down and continued working on paper work.