chapter 4

Eddie's pov

After Grant found the biggest slide in the entire park, he dragged me to the line. Literally. As we waited in line Which was kinda short, I noticed the person who was directing the slide was the same person I was staring at. Shit. Grant noticed I was getting nervous and had to say something "please don't tell me you scared of a ride edd." He laughed patting me on the back "no I'm not scared, it's something else." I mumbled not wanting him to know "hmm let me guess its the life guard at the top huh?" He guessed chuckling, I blushed and looked away feeling embarrassed. "Wait it is? Shit, I was just guessing" Grant bursted out laughing holding onto me as support.

When we got to the top of the slide I just realized how high it was, "ey dawg....is it to late to turn back now?" I said nervously, looking over the edge.

Geages pov

"Ey dawg....is it to late to turnback now?" I heard someone say behind me, I turn around and see the same dude from earlier looking over the edge. "Next." I say gaining the man and his friends attention, they walk up, one looking as tho he owned the world, the other looking as if he is going to shit himself.

The taller male walked up to me "hey, my friend he thinks your-" he was cut off by his friend yelling "Grant what are you doing?" He yelled looking nervous "nothing! Any way do you have social media?" He questioned me I nodded "yea I do, where's your seat?" "Next to the wirlly winder" "okay, I'll meet you there on my lunch" we conversed for a second then he went down the slide, his friend approached me looking nervous "hey there's nothing to worry about, I've been on this slide hundreds of time." I say tying to make his nerves go away "if you say so" he mumbled getting on the dropper, then without warning I pressed the button sending him screaming down the slide.

*On geage's lunch*

I walked to where the guy said they sat, I spotted them talking while on there phones. As I got closer I heard the Mexican dude say something, then blush. I couldn't hear what he said tho.

When I got 10 feet or so away from them. The dude named Grant I think spotted me. "hey!" He yelled waving at me I waved back and stood about a foot away from them so I didn't invade there personal space.