chapter 3

Eddie pov

I got up around 12:00 having nothing to do, I texted gabby.

Eddie
So what do you want me to do? I did as you asked, and you know I don't have other friends except grant.

Bitch👭
Idk go to a waterpark ig.

Eddie
A Waterpark? By myself? I'm going to look like the loneliest person alive.

Bitch👭
I wish I could go with you, ask Grant maybe he can go.

Eddie
Fine. But if he says no I'm staying at home.

Read at 12:39pm

'She left me on read, that bitch.' I thought as I pulled up grants number, pressing the call button, after a few rings it picks up.
"Hey edd" he says joyfully "hey Grant, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a Waterpark with me. Gabby is forcing me to take a day off and suggested we go." I said "yea I'll go with ya, gotta make sure you don't get kidnapped! I'll meet you at your house." "K" was all I said as I ended the call.

I walked up stairs to find my bathing suit, and grabbing a towel to wait for my friend to arrive.

After hearing a car honk, I look out side to see Grant waving at me to come. After getting everything I need, I walk outside locking the door behind me.

After we got to the Waterpark, me and Grant went to pay then we put our important stuff in one locker. As Grant was looking for the biggest ride for me, I saw a guy who looked around 23, I had to admit. He was pretty cute, I didn't realize I was staring until we locked eye contact. I looked away embarrassed, I knew I was blushing a bit. I just hope that Grant dosent notice.

Geage pov

I was doing my job as a life guard, when I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned around to see a very attractive Mexican dude staring at me, I see him turn away looking at the ground as I smirked 'I didn't know I can pull men by my looks, well first time every thing huh?' I thought smirking at the guy.

"Yo Gibson! I need you to go to the red droper, Henry is taking lunch!" Robert told me "okay!" I yelled back, making my way towards the slide.