chapter 1

3rd person pov

Eddie was a 28 year old man, his job as the ceo of green gang watches• is very stressful so he has no room for a social life. Let alone a love life. As for geage, he was your typical high school drop out. He works at a Waterpark earning $15 an hour, bearly making enough to keep a roof over his head.

Eddie's pov

I was doing work when my secretary, Gabriella walked in "why are you still here Eddie? I told you to go home an hour ago!" She whined, Gabby was my closest friend and acted like my mom half the time. Except there where no chanclas flying at my face when I talked back. "Why are you still here? I thought you got picked up by your girlfriend, Liv right?" I questioned her leaning back in my chair smirking "w-well it's not official yet.....and I was making sure you got home, You haven't slept in the past 3 days Eddie, 3 days!" She worriedly addressed "I know...it's just that-" I was cut off by gabby "I. Don't. Care. Go home and sleep, call in sick tomorrow and take a day off please, you not only hurting yourself. Your hurting the ones who love you too." And with that she walked out of my office, leaving the building. Making me consider her words.

"I'll take a day off I guess"