Admiral Kizaru Takes Action! Sabaody Archipelago Thrown Into Chaos

Rayleigh had set his eyes on Luffy as he smirks at the boy,"Yes, I wanted to meet you, Monkey D. Luffy." he reveals as Luffy gives him a suspicious look and placed a hand on his hat, the group unaware of the chaos happening outside as other Super Novas prepare to leave.

Y/n sighs loudly, easing up the tension in the air slightly,"Old man, before anything else, can you please get these collars off Camie and I?" she requests and Rayleigh chuckles,"Patience, kiddo. I'm on it." he says, but saw the fear in Camie's eyes,"You afraid?" he asks and Camie nods meekly,"Then I'll remove y/n's collar first to show you there's nothing to be scared of." Rayleigh offers as he walks over to y/n.

"You ready, kid?" he asks and y/n grins, showing off her fangs,"No pain, no gain." she says and Rayleigh ruffles her hair,"Whoa, now hold on! Are you crazy!? You can't, it'll explode!" Pappag screeches in terror,"Yeah it's true, we've seen it happen before! Stop, you'll hurt her!" Chopper adds on, also scared something might go wrong,"Bad idea! Very bad idea!" Brook frets and y/n feels her heart warm up at their caring nature.

"Stop him, please!" Chopper pleads to Luffy, who kept his eyes locked with y/n,"Hey, wait a second! Isn't Franky off somewhere looking for the key as we speak? Why don't we just wait for him to bring it back?" Usopp suggests,"Yeah, he's right! Luffy please! Don't let him do it!" Pappag pleads as well.

"Hey, captain." y/n calls out as she grins at Luffy reassuringly,"You gotta trust me on this, okay? I'll be fine!" she reassures everyone and Rayleigh huffs a smirk,"'Captain', huh? Did you find the right people finally?" he asks quietly and y/n hums softly, a warm look glazing over her eyes,"Yeah, I guess I finally did." she says with a smile.

"I have no idea what kind of power that guy used earlier, but one thing I know for sure is he's no ordinary man." Zoro claims,"So that makes it okay to risk y/n's life!? Damn it! Where's Franky with that key, what's he doing!?" Sanji exclaims,"I'm telling you! Just wait! This is a big mistake!" Pappag sobs just as Rayleigh touches y/n's collar, causing it to start ticking.

Y/n's breath hitches slightly as everyone held their breath, horror flashing through their eyes as the ticking rings through their ears,"He set it off! It's gonna blow! What're we gonna do!?" Pappag panics while y/n remains calm,"Hurry it up, ya old fart!" she growls, her tail swaying with annoyance while Law and Kid smirks at the situation and at her calm, feisty attitude.

"Patience." Rayleigh tells her as he focuses,"Stop it! You'll kill her!" Pappag screams,"Y/n!" Camie and Pappag cry out as the ticking got faster. Y/n sighs in relief when she feels the pressure lift from her neck followed by an explosion going off,"Ahhh, I told you! Y/n, noooo!" Pappag wails while y/n grins,"Finally." she breathes out just as the chain around her wrists and legs unlocked as well.

Her friends stared wide eye at the scene while y/n rubs her wrists to ease the pressure as Rayleigh ruffles her hair one last time before approaching Camie,"I'm going to remove your collar now. Are you ready young lady?" Rayleigh asks and Camie still seems doubtful,"Camie, I'm here if anything happens. Don't worry, I'm not leaving your side." y/n reassures her friend as she reaches up to hold Camie's hand.

"It'll be alright. Just don't flinch." Rayleigh reassure Camie one last time before swiftly removing her collar and another explosion went off,"What happened!? Did something explode!? Twice!?" Franky finally made his appearance with a ring of keys in hand.

Camie looks at Rayleigh with awe as y/n squeezes her hand with a light giggle,"Don't scare me like that! I thought I was too late. Went all the trouble to find the keys and you don't even need the damn things." Franky scolds as he twirls the keys around his finger.

"They're off..." Nami utters with disbelief,"Camie! Y/n!" Pappag cries out as he ran towards the two girls, tripping down the stairs before he made it to them and jumps into Camie's arms,"Camie! Y/n! Oh, thank goodness!" he cries out once more as Rayleigh side hugs y/n.