An Unexpected Hurdle

Soobin was looking at the man whom he respected beyond limits and saw him introduce a little girl as their manager!! ' how can she manage our group when she herself needs someone to manage her?' he was beyond shocked.

Yeonjun on the other hand was looking at her as if she was an alien, she looks pretty. Aaeyyy he must be joking. She must be a new trainee. She's way too pretty to be a manager, waste of good looks.

Kai was in deep thought, was she older or younger than her. She seemed to be 16 or 17. But she can't be that young. She must have a baby face.

Beomgyu was thinking that if she was their manager, Mr. Bang must have got the wrong person. She doesn't seem like she has ever worked in her life before and her dress seemed to be more expensive than the set he was wearing now. It was from Real Beauty!! Their products weren't easy to buy.

Taehyun on the other side was thinking that even if she was their manager, there seemed no reason for the owner to come and introduce her to them. It seemed suspicious. As he scanned the lady in front of them looking at them awkwardly as she twisted her fingers. 'She seems nervous' was what came in his mind.

After few freaking long minutes, Mr Bang spoke again," Airi, say hi to them. What are you waiting for?"

Airi nodded as she stepped ahead and said," Hello guys, I'm Yang Airi. Nice meeting you all." she introduced herself confidently even though she felt nervous.

" Hie, Airi. Nice to meet you as well." Soobin stepped forward and extended his hand, Airi looked at him, smiled as she shook his hand. She felt happy that someone talked to her.
" I'm Choi Soobin. I'm the leader of TXT ?" Soobin said.

"Hello, Soobin Oppa. Can I call you Oppa?"

"Sure you can call us whatever you want." He said in a go and then looked at the other man and said," Sunbaenim can i talk to you for a movement?"

The man looked at him and nodded," Sure. What's it about?"

"Can we step out for a bit?" Soobin said a bit awkwardly side eying Airi. She was well aware of the fact that as leader he was responsible for the group and she knew that the think he wanted to talk out to uncle was related to her so she looked over at Mr. Bang and said," Uncle, I'll step out for a movement. Can you tell me the way to washroom?"

The man at once completely understood the reason why she wanted to get out and pointed to left. Airi turned to look at the direction the man was pointing at and didn't see anything so she turned to face the man again and said," Uncle if you had forgotten the fact, it's my first time here. I would appreciate better directions."

That left the man and the five boys stunned. Mr. Bang quickly recovered and said," Do you remember the way to lift?"

Airi looked at him with a blank face as she tried to remember it and said after a pause, "Um, I think i do."

"Okay then just take 2 lefts and 1 right and you will reach the washroom." he said in a gentle tone.

" Um..... three lefts and one right. Okay uncle got it. I'll be right back." she said as she turned to and walked out of the room. As she closed the door she could hear the faint voice of the people talking but she knew better than eavesdropping and made her way to the lift. As she was walking she started humming a song.  

"I wanna come home to roses................ And dirty little notes on Post-its  And when my hair starts turning gray..............He'll say I'm like a fine wine, better with age I guess I learned it from my parents................... That true love starts with friendship...........A kiss on the forehead, a date night Fake an apology after a fight" when she sang the last time she was reminded of her parents. This song really suited them. She room reached the washroom and she saw that it was empty. She looked at herself in mirror and said," It's not a very good start, but it ain't that bad as well. You can do it Airi." she cheered herself up.