Moving Away From Home

Almost a month has passed since the two CEOs of the company have been to her house and today was the day Airi had to move to Korea with her brother.
Her luggage had already been sent to the location. All that was left was she herself with a backpack. Airi wore a cute white jumpsuit and she had made two buns of her long Ash brown hairs and has secured them with two bunny rubber bands. She had bangs adoring her forehead and simple pearl earrings. She applied lip balm and looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied with her look. So she smiled at herself and then stood up and took a good look at her room and then said, "Hope to see you soon. My dearest room." and she turned and went out of her room and went down the stairs to see her mother sitting on the sofas with her father putting an arm around her in a comforting way. Her brother was kneeling in front of her holding her hand saying something to her.

" What are they doing?" She thought as she made her way down jumping a stair at a time. Her brother saw her and said," Come over here, Airi. Say goodbye to mumma and papa." Airi nodded and went over to the couple. Her father stood up and hugged her tightly and said," Sorry my dear, I don't know if I'm being too hard on you. I just want you to be able to handle the pressure and face the work fearlessly when I'm gone. There should be no problem you won't be able to face."
She pulled back to look at her father's moist eyes and said," Why are you apologizing appa? You are doing nothing wrong. I'm going there on my own will. Don't worry I won't let you down. I'll do my best to be able to handle the company you and mama gave your life to." And her father kissed her forehead and said," You are even braver than I am, my dear Airi." And she smiled at looked at her mother who was still sitting on the sofa.

She bent down on her knees and looked at her mama and said, "Mama, who died?" at that her mama's head snapped up and she slapped her hand lightly and said, "You silly child! How can you say such inauspicious things when you are about to step out to face the world, huh?"

" Well it's not my fault you look like I'm able to die." She said dramatically with a pout. Her mother pulled her cheeks and said," Do I look that bad?"
And Airi nodded and her Mother finally chuckled and said hugging her," My silly child. Don't forget your innocence while you are there. Mature but stay innocent. Okay?"
Airi didn't understand a single thing her mother had said but just nodded blankly.
"Mama tell her something she can understand." She heard her brother speak as he chuckled. She looked at him and just made a face as your mumma just hugged her and said, "Okay, Airi you have to eat properly okay?" And her mother kept on saying stuff while Airi just nodded as it drew to her that she won't be able to see her mother and father everyday anymore.
Soon they were at the main gate and car was waiting for them to take them over to the private jet that had been prepared for them.

Both the siblings bid farewell to their parents and off they went. She sat next to her brother as he was holding her hand tightly. There was complete silence the whole ride. Even when they boarded the plane it was silent. After what seemed like half an hour her brother patted her head and said," Yang Airi, what's going on in that silly mind of yours?"

" My mind ain't silly." She immediately fired back at him but then she asked timidly," Oppa, mumma will cry a lot won't she?"

" Did she cry when I left you guys?"

" She did cry a lot."

" She won't cry now." He said seriously. Upon hearing her brother's reply Airi looked up and saw his serious face and asked," Why won't she cry?"

Her brother's face remained serious as he said," Of course she won't cry. Cause she doesn't love you more than me. You know that you were adopted right?"

" Ya!! " She said as she slapped his hand she was holding hard. And he shirked in pain while chuckling as he heard her say," I don't even know how you have so many fans."

" Well I deserve them."

Airi made a face as she took out a book from her backpack to read. Her brother saw the title and said, "You still reading Harry Potter?"

" What do you mean by still?"

" Hmm haven't you read it before?"

" I did three years ago."

" Then why are you reading it again?"

" I want to."

" But don't you already know the story? How can you read the same story again, Airi?"

" Well haven't you heard father say,' if you think you can't read a book twice. You shouldn't even read it once.'"

" You sound like Hermione, lil sis"

" Oh ya, thanks Longbottom." she said

Their bickering continued. She was hardly able to read more than two pages. Her brother was very chatty and wanted attention. The staffs had plenty of fun listening to the stuff that made no sense but was fun.

After the flight, Minho took her to a building. They went to the top floor and the lift opened up to a galley a door with a Digi pad at the end of it.
He looked over at Airi and said," This is your penthouse, you need to enter the passcode to ender."

"What's the code?"

" It's 05-04-04. Remember it don't forget else you won't be able to get in okay?" And she just nodded.

He entered the code and the door opened and they entered the penthouse. Airi eye's went wide as she took her surroundings in. There was a shoe cabin, she quickly changed into house shippers and went in. The whole penthouse as her brother calls it was very pretty. As she went in she found a hall, it was neatly with tidy decoder. With a theme of white and purple. Making it look cheerful and gorgeous but classy at the same time. She looked at the kitchen, it was fully stocked and was very spacious and big. There were even stairs leading to the second floor within. Wow. As soon as she went over to the second floor she understood that it was just her room that comprised the whole floor. She looked around her room satisfied. It was very pretty. She went over to the roof to floor glass window and looked outside. She was dumbstruck, it gave her view to the whole city. She could even see the mountains far away. She was still gaping at the city look when her brother came in and said, "Satisfied?"

She looked back to see him looking around as well and nodded like a happy child.
" Glad you liked it. You know each room has a glass window and it's opaque from outside. So the privacy isn't an issue." he explained softly. While she just nodded and asked, "Oppa, how many rooms are in here?"

" Hmm, lemme see if we remove your study and the gaming arcade, there are 6 rooms that can be used as bedrooms."

" This house has a freaking arcade!!!" She shouted and her brother laughed and said," You love games so I made sure you had your source of entertainment. You know there is even an gaming set up. Like proper set up with 5 PCs and all. Not to mention all the type of computer games."

" Wow, i wanna see. Let's go." She said dragging her brother by hand. And he lead her to the arcade. It had a bit dark theme as compared to the other parts. It was in the theme of deep shade of blue and black. It was decorated with lights and there were many games all around. Airi started jumping up and down in excitement. She was on cloud eleven. She looked at Minho and said," thanks for preparing it for me brother."

" I didn't prepare anything " he shrugged off her thanks but she looked at him and said," You except me to believe that crap of yours? Do you want me to believe that papa arranged an arcade for me?" she said looking straight at him in eyes and he just let out a dry laugh. Then as if something had struck him, he said, "I guess there are two more place you will love." as he said it, his eyes were shining. He was very happy to be able to make her happy.

" More? Seriously! Brother what if I faint due to happiness?" She asked dramatically and her brother chuckled as he lead her to the gym first and then to a mini library. Airi was amazed at how well he understood her, she felt that her sis-in- law will be the luckiest women in the world.