44- Forever Starts Today

Start from the beginning

"I am happy, Dad." I smiled again as I looked down at my bouquet of flowers. "Alright. I'm ready."

The girls lined up, Amanda was my matron of honor. Kassidy, Jenna, my cousin Julie, and two of my friends, one from middle school and another I met during my first movie role were my bridesmaids.

Standing beside Brady was Greg, his best man. Jake, Danny, Chase, Mike and Brady's friend from when he was riding bulls, Ryan were his groomsmen.

The girls started walking down the aisle one by one.

Mom helped Rhett and River get ready, they were our ring bearers and in the middle was Charlie. Of course when I brought up the idea of Charlie walking down the aisle with the boys, Brady looked at me like I was crazy, especially when I came home with a tux for Charlie.

Amanda and Kyson had a little girl, our goddaughter Josie four weeks ago. Since she was still so little she would be sitting with Amanda's parents during the ceremony as our flower girl.

The doors opened and the boys and Charlie walked up the aisle.

The doors closed again. "I can't wait to see that picture because that is going to be adorable."

Mom laughed. "I can tell you, the pictures the photographer got with Josie, Charlie and the boys are going to be adorable, so I better get one of those. Also, Carlie's a good dog. He seems very protective over you, just like Brady is."

I nodded as Mom linked her arm through my free arm. It was important to me that both my parents walked me up today. They have been my biggest supporters throughout everything and I wanted them both beside me today.

The doors opened as the music started playing. My tear filled eyes locked with Brady's and I smiled. The closer we got to each other the bigger my smile got and I noticed he had tears in his eyes too. I could see Greg from the corner of my eye smiling, patting Brady's shoulder as he whispered something to him, making Brady smile and nod before wiping the tears from his eyes.

It wasn't until my parents stopped, that my eyes left Brady's momentarily. They both gave me a hug and kiss before we turned back to the front.

"Who gives this woman to this man?"

"We do." My parents said simultaneously.

Dad placed my hand in Brady's before going to sit with Mom in their seats.

I smiled at Brady, bringing my hands up to wipe the tear that slipped down his cheek. "Hi Cowboy."

"Hi. Have mercy, you're beautiful."

The ceremony seemed to go pretty quickly and the moment I've been waiting for all day...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife... you man kiss your bride."

Brady threw his hat off quickly, tossing it to the guys beside him and pulled me in with a smile. Our lips connected and all we could hear was the whistle and cheers from our guests around us.

After pictures, we all sat down and had dinner where Amanda and Greg and a few others did speeches. Before the music started, the DJ got on the stage and grabbed the mic. "Before I kick off the night, would Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery please join me out on the dance floor."

Brady grabbed my hand and led me out to the empty dance floor.

"Brady, your wife decided to change things up a little bit for your first dance."

Brady looked at me confused. Of course we chose 'Tennessee Whiskey' to be the song we danced to but since I've gotten to know Chris Stapleton, I thought I'd ask him for a favor.