33- Opening up

Nora's P.O.V.

A few days later, Brady came over during the day for a movie since it was supposed to storm all day and we wanted some alone time together. Tonight I was making him dinner and I decided it was finally going to be the time I was going to come clean about who I was, even if I had to blurt it out.

But… unfortunately I think that time was going to come a few hours early.

During our movie I looked over at Brady and the next thing I knew I was straddling his hips and pulling off his shirt.

We couldn't keep our hands off of each other but I knew I couldn't sleep with him until I was completely honest with him.

He let out a moan and his grip tightened on my hips as I slowly moved against his hardened length.

I couldn't breath, let alone think straight and I had to do everything to pull away from him. "Brady…" I gasped.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded. Minus my wet panties… yes I said panties and very fast heart beat, I was great. "Mhmm."

"Are we moving too fast?"

Actually we're moving at snail pace. "No… it's just I need to talk to you first… about this, us… before we go any further."

Brady placed the palm of my hand on his bare chest, feeling how fast his heart was racing. "Do you feel that Ellie? My heart has only ever beat that fast for you."

I moaned as he kissed the side of my ear. "There's something you need to know about me, Brady."

"Please, tell me."

I kissed him one last time before I got off his lap and shut our movie off. Straightening out my clothes and hair, I sat down next to him again. Closing my eyes tightly, mentally groaning as I looked away. "Please, put your shirt back on." I couldn't look at his bare chest if I was going to get through this conversation.

He laughed as he grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on. "I'm kind of nervous, Ellie."

After he had his shirt on, he grabbed a hold of my hands and looked at me.

This was it. I was laying it all out on the line to see if the man who was sitting beside me was worth it.

I took a deep breath. "My real name is Eleanor Rose Harding."

Brady looked at me confused.

"My dad's real father passed away when he was very young. Henry went into the Army and met my grandmother, Eleanor when he was stationed here in the states. Henry raised Dad as his own but for whatever reason never fully adopted him so Dads name never changed to Thornton."

"How did I never know about this?"

"Probably because Henry just thought of my dad as his own son and didn't need a piece of paper to tell them that? I really don't know."

"Is that why Wallace was mad?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it goes much deeper than that, like Henry leaving his responsibilities here on the ranch for one."

I was so nervous for this next part.

"Umm," I cleared my throat and squeezed his hands tight as I looked into his eyes again. "I also go by the name, Nora Rose."

He threw his head back and busted out laughing, "oh yeah?" He was smiling still as he looked over my face and suddenly as if reality hit him square in the face, his smile was gone.

He just sat there, staring back at me for what felt like a lifetime. All the rumors about me are probably hitting him like a freight train as he realizes I'm not just this simple girl with a normal life.