Death

I wake up under the tree. I see that it's not crushing me, I look around to see an opening. I crawl out and as soon as I did the tree slams down. I realize something was protecting me. Before I can get up I feel that pull again. This time I'm too weak to fight it. I black out. When I wake up, I feel hands pulling me out of the bed. "Leave her alone!" I hear Max yell.

"Oh, she can have some fun with us. After all, she had fun with an alien." I elbow the man over me. "Shit." I kick towards the noise and run. I feel around and hear more people coming after me. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn and knee the bastard I search for his knife. When I find it I grab it and ready to attack anyone who attacks me. I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head, I black out again.

I wake up and I'm afraid. I feel hands on me, I punch and hear Norm exclaim in pain. "I'm so sorry Norm. I thought you were one of the shoulders that tried to...have their way with me."

"Did they?" I hear Jake ask, I hear the anger in his voice. I shake my head.

"Tsu'Tey taught me to fight with a blindfold. I was hit behind." I hear Jake sigh a relieved sigh. I hear Trudy and Max come in and free us. Jake has me sit on his lap as we escape to Trudy's ship. I get off so Jake can get on. I hear gun fire, I feel my side get hit by something. I get on the plane with help. I have sit on the floor. I hear that Grace got shot. We have been flying for a while when Norm asks.

"What's that?"

"What?" I ask, unable to see. "Is someone following us?"

"Arya, are you bleeding? Did you get hit?" Jake asks, I check where I felt something hit me. I feel my side is wet. "Lay down." I whimper at his words. I obey. Will I die after all?

~TimeSkip~

Grace went first to a ceremony to transfer her soul into her avatar. It failed. I am next, I hug Jakes neck until he lays me down. They put me into position. I close my eyes. Not that I can see anyways. My soul went up to Eywa. I walk around and look around. I'm in a forest. "You are finally here." I look behind me and see a Na'vi woman smiling at me like I'm her child. "You will go back soon. But I need to tell you, you will have the powers over the forest. You will do my bidding. I heard your brothers plea. I give you a second chance at a new life as Na'vi. You will protect Pandora and my other children. By hometree you will find a bow and arrows to help you. You will find clothing for this war." I nod. "Now, go and protect those who will need you, my daughter."

I open my eyes, as I sit up I look around. I see my human body. The mask is off. I look at my face closely. "So, you're the one who carried my soul around." I touch the scars on my eyes. "You are beautiful. You were so strong for so long." I kiss my eyes and stand. I carried my body and buried it in the forest. I go to hometree and find a bow and arrows laying on the ground.

When I touch them I felt the hometree had given everything to create this weapon for me

When I touch them I felt the hometree had given everything to create this weapon for me. I look around and find the clothing Eywa has told me about.

 I look around and find the clothing Eywa has told me about

I get changed and strap on my bow and arrows

I get changed and strap on my bow and arrows. I also go and pick up my knife and strap it on me.

I now know what I have to do

I now know what I have to do. I run through the trees and climb up to banshee mountain. I call my Ikran and he lands in front of me. "It is time to bring the planet to life. They are trying to take over this planet." Balthazar roars in anger. I sit and concentrate on breathing.

I call for the creatures of the land and sky. They all gather. I jump on my Ikran and he flies me to the place they are all gathering. I land in the middle. I jump off Balthazar and land. "The sky people are trying to take what is our. They destroy us and say they can have whatever they want. Well, lets show them they can not have whatever they want." The creatures roar. "Eywa has brought me back to lead you into a war. Because we must protect our land!" I yell, they all roar in agreement. "Land creatures, you will protect the na'vi in the forest. Sky creatures, you will follow me." I say and I connect Balthzar's and I queues and jump on his back. We fly to the battle. I see Trudy's ship spinning out of control. I see Quaritch shooting a missle Balthazar grabs the missle with his feet and we spin and toss it back to Quaritch's ship. I climb onto Trudy's ship and open the door.

"You're alive." She says, I nod getting her out.

~TimeSkip~

After the battle, I run with the Na'vi who leads me to my mate. I see Jake about to stab him. "NO!" I yell, they both look at me. I run to my mate and hiss at my brother.

"You are alive." I turn to him seeing he is shot. I press down on his wounds and tears slip my eyes. He touches my cheek, wiping away my years. "I want to live with you. I can not lead our people." I shake my head at his words. I lean on his chest.

"Don't leave me. I can't do this alone." He hugs me.

'It is not his time. You can save him, but you must be hit with lightning.' I hear Eywa's voice.

'Why?'

'Because the lightning can only heal through the mate.'

'Will my baby be okay?'

'Yes. Your child is strong like you.'

'Okay, please do it.'

I look in my mates eyes. "Do you want to be with me?" I ask him. Tsu'Tey smiles.

"Yes. I want to be there for you and our child." I sit up and keep my hands on his wounds. "What is going on?" He asks, I don't answer.

"Jake, get Neytiri and get out of the way." He obeys, lightning hits my shoulder three times. I bite my lips to keep from screaming. When the lightning stops I move my hands to see him healed. "Thank you Eywa for saving my mate." I say out loud before I fainted.