Secrets!

I skip breakfast and go to my avatar form. I wake up where I fell asleep on Tsu'Tey's chest. I smile and run my fingers on his chest. He grabs my hand and kisses the top of my head. I sigh.

"I wish there was a way to stay in this form forever. I don't want to keep leaving you." I say, voice breaking.

"You always come back to me. I am happy with that." I nod, I look up and peck his lips. I straddle his lap and deepen the kiss. He breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye.

   "You are making me crazy woman." I giggle, we get up and he leads me to the home tree. "Have you been practicing in your other form." I know what he means. He means my fighting stances. I nod.

"Jake has been helping in his Na'vi form."

"Good. Let's test it." I nod and we go to our usual spot. He blindfolds me and we start. I listen for his foot steps. Each time he attacked I either dodged or counter attacked. He takes off my blindfold and I look at him. "Good." I smile, he kisses my lips. We go to the leaders and greet them.

   "We mated before Eywa, it is done." As Tsu'Tey says this Jake and Neytiri walk in.

"You what?" Jake asks. I turn to him, shyly. "Well, congrats." I nod, say my goodbyes to the leaders and Neytiri, I grab Jake and run off. When we get to the top of the tree I stop.

"Do you want to mate with Neytiri?" I ask.

"Yeah." He responds with a smile.

"Then whatever your hiding you need to tell them. I don't care what it is and when you tell them. You just need to." Jake is surprised. "I grew up with you. I know you. Plus, I over heard some of what you were telling Quatrich. I trust you Jake, so you need to do the right thing." I say as I walk past him. "I love you, big brother." I walk away to let him think. I hope Neytiri and the clan can forgive my heir-brained brother.

~Time Skip~

   Two more months pass by and Jake makes a clean kill. We celebrate and the next day he is on his way to pick his own Ikran. Neytiri taught me to make bird calls. We land in front of Tsu'Tey, Jake, and two other students. We make greetings with Tsu'Tey. Tsu'Tey chooses my brother to go first. He does what he was taught. However, he didn’t make to bond quick enough. The Ikran hits him with the back of his head. Jake is thrown off over the cliff. “Jake!” Neytiri and I yell in unison, checking on him. They others are laughing, enjoying this too much. Jake climbs back up. He jumps on the Ikran’s back.

“Tsaheylu Jake, Tsaheylu.” Neytiri says, I crouch. I watch intently. He fold the Ikran’s neck and wraps his legs around the neck and head. “Tsaheylu!” He finally makes the bond.

“Stop.” He gets up and sits on it’s neck and laughs. “Yeah, that’s right. You’re mine. Huh?” I shake my head. He release it’s mouth. It stands up with Jake on his back.

“First flight seals the bond. You can not wait.” Neytiri directs Jake and his Ikran towards the cliff. She backs up. “Think fly.”

“Fly?” His Ikran takes off and flies. Neytiri ducks and he barely misses her. We rush to see Jake and his Ikran panicking at first. After a while they fly straight. Neytiri and I run to our Ikran, they take off.

   We catch up with Jake. Neytiri hoots. Jake looks and sees us. “Hey.” He says almost falling, I chuckle. I notice a moment between them. We all fly around, Jake caught on quickly. They fly somewhere, I decide to head back to my mate. The other students found their Ikran. The next day, I fly next to my scowling mate. Jake and Neytiri are with us and the students. When they start playing Tsu’Tey yells for them to stop. I giggle. I think Tsu’Tey feels Jake hiding something. The following morning I have been looking for Tsu’Tey. I decided to check up by the Ikran. There he is watching Neytiri and Jake.

‘Does he want her?’ I get very scared. I turn to walk away, but his voice stops me.

   “How long were you there?”

“Not long.” I start to leave.

“Pey. (Wait.)” I stop. “Upe ke zo? (What is wrong?)” Tears form in my eyes.

“Do you want her?”

“Upe? (What?)” I spin around.

“Do you want her?! Am I boring to you, now? Please tell…”

“Wou! (Whoa!)” He yells over me, but very soothing. I quiet down so he can speak.

“Do you want her?” I repeat the question. He looks in my eyes

“Kehe.” He says to me. “I want you, only you.” He hugs me. “You are everything to me.”

“Then, why are you watching them? Why do you get mad when Neytiri gets near my brother?”

“Because I don’t trust him. He’s hiding something. It is my job to watch over the clan. I want to make sure he won’t hurt her or clan.” I stay in his arms, I know something is up too. I can’t blame Tsu’Tey. He leads us to our hammocks. However, instead of me laying in mine, he had me with him. I lay on his chest as we talk. Although it is still daylight outside, we stayed until I found out Jake’s ceremony is tomorrow.

   I wait for Jake by my linking bed, the next day. Grace says the same thing to Jake as she said to me. Jake tells us everything. I stand there and listen. “You know why I’m here? Quatrich sent me.”

“What?” Norm asks.

“Yeah, he wanted me to embed with the Omaticaya people. Find out how to screw them out of their home.”

“Oh my god.” Norm sighs.

“Let him finish.” I say.

“But if sealed by force it didn’t matter. If it’s by force and how best to do it.”

“And what about now, Jake?” Grace asks.

“I’m not that guy anymore.”

“I know.” Grace whispers.

“Jake, I trust you. I believe in you.” I say.

   “If I tell Quatrich the truth, he yanks me out. I never see her again. And if I tell her the truth and the clan throws me out… That’s if they don’t cut out my heart and show it to me first.”

“No happy ending here Jake.” Grace says.

“They-they won’t even understand what you’ve done.” norm says, I sigh.

“Go and get her. We will deal with consequences later. You deserve a little bit of happiness.” I say.

“You know they don’t even have a word for lie? Had to learn it from us.”

“I taught it to them.”

“They’re waiting I gotta go.” We lay down and relax our minds. I wake up in my mate arms. I get up and he helps me off the ground. I go to find Jake, in silence.

   “Upe ke zo? (What’s wrong?)” He whispers to me. I smile and shake my head.

“Frawzo. (Everything is ok.)”

“Are you worried about Jake?” I nod. “He will make it out.” I smile, we wait for him to come out.

Avatar: I See You Tsu'tey X Aryaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें