You are mine. 🍋

That night Tsu'Tey leads me to the Leaders holding my hand. We greet them, they greet us back. "I...We have something to ask of you." They look at each other and back at us. When they nod, they go on. "I want to mate Aria." All of our eyes go wide, but he continues. "Neytiri has agreed."

"Is something wrong with my daughter?" The leader asks.

"I choose someone else." A voice says. I look behind us. Mo'at walk past us and to Neytiri.

"Are you sure? Who is this someone else?" She questions her daughter.

"Jake." I hold in a smile.

"You will never be Tsahik if you choose him." The Mo'at says.

"I choose him and Tsu'Tey choose Arya." Mo'at turns and walks to her mate. They share a look and then they look at us.

"It is decided. Jake will be Neytiri's mate, if he chooses. Arya will be Tsu'Tey's mate." We all bow and start to leave. The leaders hold me back. After Neytiri and Tsu'tey leaves. "You choose Tsu'Tey?"

"Yes."

"Will Jake choose my daughter?"

"The best guess I can give you is yes. I don't know for sure."

"Thank you for coming to us about this matter."

"Thank you for approving." We say goodbyes and I leave. As soon as I turn the corner. A hand grabs my wrist. I turn and see Neytiri and Tsu'Tey.

"Do you think Jake will choose me?" Neytiri asks.

"Yes, I think he will. I don't know for sure." She's satisfied with this answer and leaves. I turn to Tsu'tey. "I thought we were going to wait." Tsu'tey shrugs.

"I was going to wait, but after you pass the final test, I could not." Tsu'tey look in my eyes. "Follow me. I need you to be my mate now." Tsu'Tey leads me away. We run and play. I dive in the water below the log were on. I come up to find he did the same. We swim to the other side. Before I get out I splash him. I quickly get out and run, until I feel my tail being tugged. I look behind me and hiss playfully. We laugh. I look at where we are. I stop and look at the tree in front of me. Tsu'Tey explain as he grabs my hand and leads me though, until we reach the tree itself.

"This is called the tree of voices. This place is where prayer are heard and sometimes answered." He connects his Queue to the trees vines, I copy his movement. I hear voices.

"They do live." I say softly. I turn to Tsu'Tey, he's looking at me. "I hear them." He some and connect to my vines. His eyes dilate and he smiles.

"I approve of this pair." I hear, I look at Tsu'Tey to see if he heard it too.

"How is this possible?" His expression is one of disbelif. I touch his hand.

"I heard the seeds of the seeds of the sacred tree talk to me once before. When Neytiri pushed Jake to get us to go back, I fell of the tree we were standing on. A lot of the seeds of the scared tree saved me. I then heard them say who they were and that our home will need help. That Jake and I will need to help our home." He kisses me and I return the kiss. We disconnect our Queues and he lays me down by the tree.

"I want to do Tsaheylu with you, ma yawne." I let out tears of joy. He looks concern and wipes my tears away. "Why do you cry, ma ywane?"

"I'm happy. Rutxe, say it again." He looks confused. "Call me what you just called me." A smile forms on his lips.

"Ma yawne." He pecks my lips, then leans his forehead on mine. "Ma Arya. Rutxe, do Tsaheylu with me." I realize I never said yes. I look deep in his eyes.

"Yes."

~Smut warning~

He kisses me passionately. I match him. He undoes my loincloth. He undoes his as well and lays it next to us. "Give me you Queue." I obey, he take his and connect them. His eyes dilate again. I feel what he's feeling. Whatever doubts I had in me are completely gone. I gasp.

"Nga yawne lu oer. (I love you.)" I say to him, kissing him. He chuckles against my lips. When I let him pull away, he looks deep in my eyes.

"Nge yawne lu oer." He says, tears start to fall again. I kiss him, my tongue slips into his mouth. I savor every last taste of him. He kisses my cheek, jaw, neck, collar bone, and he takes off my top and sucks my nipples. Something almost spills out of me. I never felt this before. He travels down my body with kisses. My hand immediately grab his hair. I need this man.

"Tsu'Tey." I whisper his name. His kisses my inner thigh. He takes me by surprise when he lick between my folds. I let a whimper. My grip tightens. He moans the vibration makes me squirt. I look at his face as he cleans me up with his tongue. His eyes are looking at me like a predator looking at his prey. At that instant I feel like a prey, but I'm happy to be his prey.

I move us to where he's laying down. "I never done this, so guide me on how to do it." He nods as I take his member and lick from base to tip. His head rolls back. I put him in my mouth and bob my head, getting deeper everytime. He grabs my hair and thrusts in the back of my throat. I gag, but I like it. I moan as his grip gets tighter. He thrust faster, until he spurts in my mouth.

"Swallow." I obey and show him. "Good girl, I don't know why I would need to guide you. You did good."

"You did all the work."

"If you didn't suck as hard as you did, no matter how much I thrust I never would've came." I feel satisfaction that I did good. "You did very well ma Arya." He gently lays me back down. I open my legs, I'm ready for him in every sense in the meaning. I love him. He lines himself up with me. "I'm going to move in on one movement to get it done. I'll wait for you to adjust to me." I nod, he keeps his promise. One movement and he's in. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He holds my head and waits. "It's okay, I'm here." He whispers. The pain subsides I pull away and look in his eyes.

"I'm ready." I tell him, he moves slowly. Each thrust hurt at first. That is until he hits a spot that made me arch my back in pleasure. He hits that same spot, I scream his name. The pain goes away as he assaults my spot.

"That's it , ma yawne. Take me. mm- You feel good and tight." My walls squeeze around him. "Ugh. Don't do that. You'll make me cum." He says. I kiss him. As our tongues does a dance, he pounds into me rhythmically. "You are mine, I am yours." I couldn't answer to his words, he has me a screaming mess. just for him. I bite on his shoulder. He moans loudly. He put both hands under my head and kisses me. I am putty under this man. I wrap my legs around his waist. One of his hands holds my waist as we kiss. My tail wraps itself around his arm. He starts to get sloppy and he squeezes my waist. "Cum with me, ma yawne." I come undone when those word leaves his lips. I squirt around him, he soon follows me. His warm seed spills inside of me. I fall limp and he cleans us and dresses us. We fall asleep. I wake up in the link bed. I get off and head to bed.

"What the hell am I doing?" I whisper and fall asleep.