Meeting the clan

Jake squats down and looks at the Female. He kept his distance. Look, I kno you probably don't understand this." She starts praying over the Viperwolves. "Thank you." She ignores him. "Thank you." He tries again. "That was pretty impressive." She take the arrow out and looks at him. Knowing him he'll say the next dumb ass thing that comes to his mind. "I would have been screwed if you hadn't come along. It was..." She gets up and starts to leave. He goes after her. I follow keeping an eye on the situation. "Hey, wait a second. Hey, where you going? Wait up! Just... Hey, slow down."

   "Jake maybe we should..." He ignores me. He grabs her arm as he says.

"Look, wait up, I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things." She swings her bow striking him. He falls on his back, exclaiming in pain. "Damn!"

"Don't thank. You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only."

"Okay. Okay, I'm Sorry. Whatever I did, I am sorry." She paces back and forth.

"All this is your fault. They did not need to die." She explains.

"My fault? They attacked me. How am I the bad guy?" His words are firm.

"Your Fault!" She yells poking him with her bow. Jake makes a 'woah' sound. "Your fault. You're like babies. making noise don't know what to do." Jake touches her bow. she moves it to her. I help Jake up.

   "Fine. Fine. If you love your little forest friends, why not let them just kill our asses? What's the thinking?" Her eyes flicker to me than back to him.

"Why save you?" She clarifies.

"Yeah. Yeah, why save us?" Her face softens.

"Because you have a strong heart. No fear. She has a strong heart too. Kindness." Her face hardens again. "But stupid! Ignorant like a child." She walks away. I follow her and Jake. We get to a fallen tree, we start to cross. Jake trying to convince her to teach us their ways. She stops and Jake almost fall back. We catch him. "You're like a baby." The Female sigh. "Faysawtute!"

   "We need your help." Jake tries. The Female raises her hand, then closes it and opening it, saying.

"You should not be here."

"Okay, take us with you."

"No! Go back." She starts to leave, but Jake grabs her arm.

"No." She slaps his hand away.

"Kehe, go back! (No, go back!)" She shove him into me. I stumble backwards, until I fall on the tree, rolling to the side. I grab the side of the trees bark. Jake and the Na'vi try to grab my hands the bark breaks. I watch as they get further away.

"Jake!" I yell. 'I'm scared. Please, someone help me!' I think to myself, When I land on something soft. I look below me and see white little floating things. They put me back on the tree. I turn to them and say. "Thank you."

   "You're very welcome." They land on me and Jake. Neytiri smile in awe.

"Are you the seeds of the sacred tree?"

"Yes. Eywa has chosen you and your brother for something important."

"For what?" They scatter without answering me.

"Come. Come!" She says grabbing my brother. I follow.

"Where are we going?" Jake questions, we brush against this mushroom that lights up. Jake hits them as we run after the Na'vi woman.

"Come." She says again.

"What's your name?" Jake asks, but something tangles around his legs and he falls.