- 17. 𝗡𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 -

Beginne am Anfang

His heart sank thinking of not being able to see or talk to the older again so he blackmailed him. He knew it wasn't the best thing to do but it was the only thing he could think of. Now he regrets not just telling Jake how he really felt because now all those efforts have gone to waste and he no longer had the princess he had longed for ever since he was eight.

"Hyung," He heard someone say from outside the door with a voice full of pity. Sunghoon's throat was dry and his voice was hoarse but he still managed to let out a small "Go away." Sunoo sighed before responding. "Can you please come out and talk to me? You've been in here for the past three hours," Sunoo begged. Sunghoon hadn't realized how long it had been since he had entered here. He slowly got up from his spot after wiping away his tears. He then unlocked the door to see a very worried Sunoo.

As soon as the taller of the two saw him he engulfed him in a really big hug as the tears started to flow down his face, wetting the younger's shirt. Sunoo patted his back to calm him down which it did. Sunoo made the older face him before wiping his tears. "Wanna go home?" He asked. Sunghoon nodded his head, sniffling. "C'mon let's go," Sunoo said before taking Sunghoon's hand in his and sneaking out of the school.

They got to the parking lot and Sunghoon gave Sunoo his keys. They both got into the vehicle and headed towards Sunghoon's home.

Once they arrived Sunoo made Sunghoon go up to his room while he got them some snacks. And soon after he came back with both his arms full of a variety of food items. He tossed everything onto the floor by Sunghoon's bed and chose a snack of choice for himself before sitting beside him. "Talk," Sunoo said in a strict but caring tone.

Sunghoon didn't know what to say. He just sat there looking at all the food on the ground. "C'mon, Hyung. I literally just ditched school. Could you please tell me what's going on?" Sunoo said taking Sunghoon's hand in his once again.

Sunghoon took a deep breath before talking; "Jake and Hyunjin are dating," Sunghoon started causing Sunoo to let out a loud and audible gasp out of shock. He was about to ask a bunch of questions before realizing what he was doing and apologizing. "I found out yesterday through Hyunjin. That's why he didn't sit with us at lunch. I then tried texting him but he didn't answer and when I saw the two in the hallway today I asked him and he confirmed. But the thing that hurt me most was him saying he shouldn't hang out anymore," Sunghoon managed to say properly without breaking down.

Sunoo looked at the boy who had teary eyes. "How does this information make you feel?" Sunoo asked gently. "Like shit," Sunghoon chuckled a bit before continuing, "I don't know what I'm feeling right now, Sunoo. I don't know what I've been feeling for the past nine years. Why do I feel so upset seeing him with someone else? Why do I hate knowing he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? I feel like ever since I first laid my eyes on him I felt complete. Like he was the last and most important piece of an intricate puzzle. But now that piece is gone and the puzzle is no longer complete. I-I just want h-him back," Sunghoon poured his heart out, now letting out even more tears.

Sunoo wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. Sunghoon hugged back instantly. "It sounds like you're in love," Sunoo said calmly, catching the taller off guard. "I know how it feels being in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way, Hoon, and I know it sucks. But things will turn out for the better, I can promise you that," Sunoo consoled the older but he just kept quiet. Maybe he did love Jake and maybe things would get better. He took what his best friend said and kept those words in his head.

Wait- Sunoo was in love with someone?

"Would you like to talk?" Sunghoon asked Sunoo as his crying stopped. "What do you mean?" Sunoo asked. "Y-you're in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way? Do I know them?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo shook his head. "It's nothing. Here, eat something," He said picking up a bag and handing it to Sunghoon. 'Weird.' Sunghoon thought as he took the bag of chips out of Sunoo's hands.

The two ended up spending the rest of the day together in Sunghoon's room playing games, watching movies, and talking. They had so much fun that Sunghoon almost forgot about the events that happened at school.
.
.
.

a/n note!!: hai! did you miss me because i missed you! it felt weird not updating in so long but it felt good not rushing trying to get through with a chapter. enhypen came back yesterday as of me writing this and everything is so good! the album has been on repeat all day and i love all the songs! (sacrifice is my fave tho.) I should be getting the album soon which is really exciting! sorry for kinda ranting here i just wanted to talk to someone for a bit because life's been kind of an ass lately. i'm no longer friends with one of my best friends and she and her other friends have been bullying me so that's fun!🤩 but ye, i just wanted to talk to you guys 4 a bit because i haven't had anyone else to talk to. ily so much and i hope you have or have had an amazing!! stream bite me!!!!!
May 🌷

̤̥

1696 words