Post-Photoshoot Worries, Part One

Start from the beginning

"I'm still worried about you by the way." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know Mario, because you're always worried about me." Mario smirked as he proceeded to carry her out of the bathroom, while Bella cuddled up to him; at the same time, Mario bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. At the same time, he started to suck on her neck as a way to tease her; and let's just say that Bella really likes the feeling of that, as it also make her moan. "Oh baby." Mario smirked as he heard Bella say that, before carrying her right out to their bed. "God, I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now. I think that we both know that this is exactly what you want me to do right now." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that's the case...and I am just glad that you're going to hold me in bed, once we're laying down with me in lingerie." Mario smirked, agreeing with the love of his life. "Oh, that's exactly what I plan on doing." Bella agreed with Mario.

He then proceeded to make his way over to their bed, and just smirked as he went ahead and opened the covers that were going to cover them up; but before he set her down, Mario made the decision to sit down on the edge of their bed. Tugging her body against his chest, Mario smirked as he moved his hands to her back; at the same time, Bella moved her hands to his chest and smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they give each other a bunch of love to each other, which started with Bella wrapping her arms around his neck again, and leaning in so that she could kiss her husband softly. "I love you Mario." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too Bella, and I am so glad that I got the chance to help you at the photoshoot. You were so good, and I am so proud that you did that. But that doesn't mean that I'm not still worried about you." Bella agreed with Mario as he told her that, smiling at him.

At the same time, she ran her hands down his chest and just cuddled up to him. "So, what do you need me to do so that I can make you feel better?" Taking a breath, Mario ran his hands up and down her back as they both held each other close; at the same time, Bella moved her hands to Mario's neck (who then started to bend down and kiss her neck softly. God, now that is exactly what Bella wanted her husband to do, as god he is so damn sexy; and they both knew that they wanted each other, but that's not what they're going to do right now as she needs to relax. She needs to take it easy, and she needs to concentrate on her health; because that's what they always have to do once and a while here in Hawaii, they need to concentrate on their health so that they don't pass out. And since that's what almost happened, they need to relax and just take it easy with each other, which Bella is going to start doing the minute Mario lays her down in bed, while he goes to get her some food...because she was starting to get hungry for their wraps.

They ended up getting some wraps on their way home at the local Subway, and Bella is glad that they are going to be eating those wraps soon; but she can only eat her wrap, if it was here in their room. And right now, that was not where their wraps were; rather, they were out in the kitchen and waiting for Mario to bring them into their room. And that was something that Mario knew that Bella was hungry. So, he decided to lean back and looked at the woman he loves; leaning in again, Mario smirked as he proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Mario then proceeded to whisper to his beautiful wife. "Now, I hope you know that you can't keep sitting in my lap; not when I need to get up and go get you something." Bella laughed a bit as she heard her husband say that, well aware that was the case. "I know you do, and I am so glad that you're going to get me some food; but right now, I just want to relax in bed. And you can set me down, so that we can both hold each other as we eat." Mario agreed with his wife.

He then proceeded to lean in, and smirked as he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Want to split the subs? Have one half now, and the other half later? I mean, it's only 11:20." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, loving that idea as she proceeded to hug the man she loves. At the same time, Mario ran his hands up her back and just held her close to him. At the same time, Bella looked down into his eyes; putting her hands on his face, Bella smiled as she bent down and started to take things nice and slow with the woman she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you baby." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that. "I love you too Bella, and I am so glad that we're home right now. But now, I need to lay you down in bed; then, I'll go get us some lunch okay?" Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, before watching as he picked her up in his arms. Holding his wife close to him, Mario smiled as he turned around and then proceeded to lay Bella down in their bed.

After which, he proceeded to lean over her and just smirked as he moved his hand to her neck. Taking things nice and slow with Bella, Mario smirked due to the fact that this is everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to continue to show each other just how much they love each other. But right now, that's going to need to stop; and that's due to the fact that Mario needs to go get him and Bella their food. "Get comfortable, I'll be right back with our lunch." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, before grabbing his hand. "And we'll talk over lunch, right?" Mario was confused as he heard Bella say that, unsure as to what they need to talk about, which was why he sat down again, and then went to put his hand on her stomach. "Hey, what are you talking about Bella?" Bella sighed as she looked at her husband and grabbed his hand. After which, she smiled at him. "I want to talk about how worried you were at the photoshoot, because I saw it in your eyes." Mario agreed with his wife.

"Of course, I promise." Bella smiled as she heard her husband say that, before watching as he bent down and kissed her softly; after which, he bent down and then kissed her neck softly. And god, let's just say that Bella loved that feeling. "Oh Mario." Smirking as he heard Bella say that, before looking at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he got up and just looked at the woman of his dreams. "See you soon." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, smiling as he got up; after which, he proceeded to walk away shirtless. Meanwhile, Bella went to grab the TV remote from her side table; as they were going to watch some TV together, while they have lunch together. And that was due to the fact that they're going to relax with each other, as they hold each other close; at the same time, Bella is going to stay hydrated. "I want to see some of that water gone from your bottle on the side table." Bella laughed as she proceeded to sit up. "Of course, babe." Going to grab her water bottle, Bella took a sip for Mario.