Children of the Future

Kamen Rider Jaune - (Rider)
Jaune Radec - (Radec)
Juniper Team - (Halo)
Remnant's Guardians - (Destiny)
Jaune's Grand Order - (FGO)
Excalibur, Knight of Heroes - (MHA)
Jaune, Forever Red - (Sentai)
Jaune Titanfall - (Titanfall)
Brawnen Corporation - (Branwen)
Jaune, the Wild Card - (Persona)
Darth Jaune - (Darth)
The Arc's Gundams - (AOT)
Arcadians of Fodlan (Emblem)
Jaune, the Grand Clone Rebellion (Clone)

Dark Decade: To let you guys calm down after what you saw, we will show you all something light hearted and it is related to the future.

Ozpin: Is it one of the events that will happen regarding Salem?

Dark Decade: How is that light hearted?

Jaune Anos: Nope, more like it's related to the Arc Family and no, it is not Nicolas.

Dark Decade snaps his fingers and a bunch of chains wrap around Jaune.

Jaune: Hey, what the hell?! What's this for?!

Dark Decade: With what'll you learn here. We can't let you escape, Jaune.

Jaune: I'm worried about what I did.

Dark Decade: It's nothing bad, Jaune. Don't worry about it.

Jaune: Now I'm really scared. Just what the hell will this Universe show?

Violet E: Don't worry Jaune. I'm sure it's nothing bad....I hope.

Dark Decade: Shut up! Now, on with the viewing!!

It's a normal day in Beacon for a Student named Jaune Arc. Here in this Academy he is known as the Team Leader of Team JNPR, but besides that he is also known as the "Weakest" Student in Beacon. Why perhaps, it's because of his "mediocre" skills and how he loses every match he has been in Combat Class.

Jaune: Mediocre, huh? Yeah right, in Beacon I'm like that, but back home. Well, you already seen what I'm capable of, through my other versions.

Jaune (MHA): Yup, although I find it interesting that you had to act weak. To see the look on their faces when they realize that you are stronger than all of them.

Jaune (Darth): Indeed, it will be fun to see.

Jaune (Rider): I still can't get over the fact that you were trained by your whole family. Unlike some of us, we had to wait till these powers were given to us.

Jaune (FGO): Yup. A nice change of pace for some Universes and by the fact that those Jaunes had a reason to have their transcripts be fake. 

Jaune (Titanfall): Like me, for example.

But in reality, all of that was an act. The truth is, Jaune is strong, stronger than any Student in Beacon. Hell, he could even beat the Beacon Staff easily, well maybe not Ozpin but we'll see. There is a reason why he had to hide his true strength, it's because he is in hiding.

Ozpin: Should we have a match, Jaune?

Jaune: Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Port: And it's very obvious that from watching Jaune's skills in Arcadia. There is no doubt he will beat us easily.

Oobleck: Indeed, we won't stand a chance.

Goodwitch: Now wait just a minute-

Ozpin: Be quiet.

Why is he hiding? Well, due to an incident regarding a Civil War between the Arc Family. His Mother, Juniper Arc decided it was best for all of her children to hide out in the 4 Kingdoms. Saphron, Bianca, Rosemary, and Aqua are in Mistral, specifically the City of Argus. While Jade, Violet, and Olivia are in Atlas, they absolutely hate it there. That leaves Jaune, where he chose Beacon as his place of hiding.