Jaune Radec Ch. 1-3

Dark Decade: Alright so the next Universe, Jaune was reborn.

Ozpin: Reborn you say?

Dark Decade: Yes, he was sent to another world. You will all see how it all started. But first things first, I'm going to bring in a few more guests.

As Dark Decade snaps his fingers and a few more Guests appear. They are Pietro Polendina and Robyn Hill.

Pietro: Good gracious where am I?

Penny: Father!

Penny rushed towards her Father and gave her a hug.

Robyn: Yeah where are we anyway?

Dark Decade: Allow me to explain everything. We are here to watch different Universes of a Man named Jaune and in some Universe you all were a part of them and actually help him save Remnant.

Pietro: So the Multiverse is real? Fascinating.

Robyn: So he's helped Mantle in one of them.

Dark Decade: Yes he has and you're going to be surprised on what he did for the City.

Robyn nods as both Pietro and her head to their seats.

Dark Decade: Oh and before I forget.

As Dark Decade snaps his fingers as Pietro and Penny were engulfed in light.

Dark Decade: Congratulations, Penny you are now a Human and for you Pietro I gave you your ability to walk again.

As Pietro stand from his wheelchair as he takes his first step and was shocked that he could finally walk again. Penny was so happy for her Father that she didn't realise she shed a tear.

Pietro: Thank you.

Dark Decade: No problem, please take a seat as we begin the viewing.

Jaune crawls as tries to set himself up towards a tree. He remembers how this incident happened.
When people found out Jaune's transcripts were revealed he confronted Cardin asking him if he did it. He told Jaune that he didn't as he followed up with his promise. He asked his Team and they said they never told anyone, but Blake told Jaune it was Weiss that did it. She told him she had overheard Team JNPR talking about his transcripts. Due to her hatred for him, he decided to tell everyone about his transcripts. She expected the students to bully him and ridicule him which she expected. But what shocked her was that her own Team didnt care about the transcripts, Ruby and Yang didnt care because their Uncle told them that he came into Beacon with Fake Transcripts and Blake said she would be a hypocrite if she hurt Jaune plus her Team was able to accept her so why not Jaune. She asks the staff to expel him but they declined saying Jaune has the potential to be the best you just have to be patient.

Roman: Heh, looks like Ice Queen plans failed.

Pyrrha: So it was Weiss that exposed Jaune's transcripts not Cardin.

Coco: That's new coming from him.

Dark Decade: Fun fact, this is one of the Universes where Jaune considers a Cardin a friend. He's not the same as your version, trust me you rather have these versions than the ones where he's an asshole.

Velvet: My counterpart must be real lucky here.

Ozpin: Looks like the Students of this Universe didn't care if Jaune's Transcripts were fake.

Oobleck: I just wish our Students were like them.

Weiss was furious that her all her work was for nothing. Having enough she decided to kill Jaune in anger when he was training in one of the training rooms. She stabbed him multiple times in the chest as she tried to deplet him of his aura. When she finished her work, she snapped out of her anger and realize her actions. Without any hesitation, she carried Jaune's body all the way to the Emerald Forest and dumped it there to be eaten by the Grimm.