Kamen Rider Jaune Ch. 4-7

Ruby: So we're going back to Jaune being the Masked Rider right?

Dark Decade: Yup, this takes place after Jaune kicked Qrow's ass.

Raven: And it was satisfying to see.

Qrow: Oh please, the kid went easy on me. As for you, well.

Raven: Tch!

Summer: How badly did Raven lose?

Tai: On a scale of 1 to 10, it's over 9000!

Summer: What 9000?!

Raven: There's now way that can be right!

Qrow: I think it's right.

Dark Decade: Okay enough of that, let's start.

Jaune and Qrow are now in Beacon as they head towards the elevator as they wait for the elevator to open, Qrow decided to ask him a question.
Qrow: So kid I'm curious, how many armors do you have? From what I heared from rumors,  the people describe you as having numerous armors for different situations.
Jaune: Alot, let's just say even even if you think you know my armor. I can switch depending on the situation or if I'm at a disadvantage.

Cinder: Are you kidding me?! Even if you know how he fights in one armor he can just switch whenever he wants!!

As Cinder screams, Roman whispers to Neo.

Roman: She's pissed that despite her having an amazing plan, the kid could easily foil it. Thus making her look like an idiot and a failure in front of everyone.

Neo: Yup. Oh, and also her getting annoyed that he has more power than her.

Roman: And that as well.

Maria: So the kid has different armors huh. Makes you wonder what trump cards he has incase the situation gets bad.

Robyn: Knowing him, he probably has a form that could take all of us out in a matter of seconds.

Ironwood: I'm sure he wouldn't have something like that right?

Dark Decade: 'Ohma Zi-O will kick you asses you won't even see it'

Qrow: I know, I got my ass kicked by your purple ninja form.
Jaune: Its actually Kamen Rider Woz Shinobi form.
Qrow: That's a mouthful.

Sun: Any Kamen Rider names that are a mouthful?

Dark Decade: Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker Extreme. (What other names are a mouthful to say)

Qrow: Yeah, that's a mouthful.

As they elevator doors open they are met with Ozpin, Goodwitch, and Raven, who has bandages all over her as she is still recovering from her fight with Jaune.

Summer: Wow, he actually did a number on Raven and till now her injuries haven't healed yet.

Qrow: Ha! He really kicked your ass Raven!!

As Qrow kept laughing at Raven.

Raven: Shut it!!

Vernal: Did he really beat your counterpart Raven?

Raven: Yes he did, and my counterpart barely made a scratch on him.

Vernal: So that means-

Raven: Yes Vernal, he eliminated the Tribe. Everything is gone, he destoryed it in a matter of seconds.

Jaune: Professors.
As Jaune looks towards Raven.
Jaune: Short time no see Brawnen, hows your chest?
Raven just growls at him as Ozpin coughs for everyone's attention.