Short Special Chapter

Dark Decade: So at this point in time, everyone and I mean everyone is getting sick of Weiss from the Jaune Fire Emblem Universe and when the certain scene with Jaune and Reaper will be shown. She won't believe what she is seeing one bit.

Reaper: Yup, she won't believe what we displayed one bit.

Byleth: Why?

Reaper: She thinks she's perfect and that no one can defeat her.

Jaune Anos: Which is false considering all the fights she's been ended up with her losing.

Dark Decade: True and one of the fights, one of them let her win. So yeah, Weiss is weak as shit compared to a normal Jaune in the regular timeline. Like seriously, you had more training. How do you keep losing?

Plot. Maybe? Is that why she's weak because of plot? One of the MCs of the show and is shit at fighting, like really?

Jaune Anos: Anyways, that's why we prepared a special event where we will have Weiss from the Jaune Fire Emblem Universe to fight a variant of Team JNPR.

Weiss (FE): Oh that would be easy! The only problem I would have is Pyrrha. The rest are easy to deal with.

Nora (FE) was about to lunge at Weiss (FE) but Ren (FE) stops her, saying that whoever is coming here will deal with her and she reluctantly nods.

Jaune Anos: Anyways, Dark would you do the honors?

Dark Decade nods and in front of the theatre, a portal appears.

The first individual to step out of the portal is a tall man with purple armor and gold trimming all around it. They can tell the armor is very well made and some of them noted the sharp edges in the armor. The Knight adorned a red cape, it's more notable features is it's helmet. The red eyes glow brightly, with the man emanating a deadly aura.

The next person to step out is a tall man in what appears to be blue and gold Samurai Armor

The next person to step out is a tall man in what appears to be blue and gold Samurai Armor. He also wears a red cape and has added robes placed around his waist. Another thing to note is the helmet, it has horns and a skull face placed onto it, the red eyes glow brightly just like the other man. His weapon is both a sword and a dagger.