Intermission

All of the Students and Penny are talking to the Arc Sisters as they wanted to learn more about Arcadia and what Jaune did in the Academy

Arslan: So Bianca, do you mind telling us about the Academy?

Bianca: Alright what do all of you want to know?

Jade: And we'll answer your questions one by one.

Flynt: How many Academies does Arcadia have? From what your Mom said, the Arcadian Academy is the main academy right?

Nebula: And what about the Magic stuff, what Academies teach that stuff?

Aqua: Well, we have different Academies all around Arcadia, the Arcadian Academy is the first Academy to be built so it has a special place in Arcadia. There are over 35 Academies all around Arcadia that cater to all of your needs.

Everyone: 35?!

Penny: Why 35? That's a lot of Academies.

Saphron: Each Academy can cater to your skills and abilities. We built them to deal with the number of people that wish to attend the Academies.

Weiss: How we're you able to afford this much to supply the Academies?

Jade: Secret.

Ruby: Do you mind showing us some of the Academies?

Fox: I'm interested to see them all.

Coco: To be honest I think everyone has the same idea here of transferring to any of the Arcadian Academies.

Weiss: Why would you all want to go to the Arcadian Academy? They don't have anything to offer unlike the Academies of the 4 Kingdoms.

Saphron: That's where you're wrong Ice Bitch, the Arcadian Academies have so much to offer compared to the 4 Academies.

Aqua: She's just jealous that Jaune studied in a better Academy than her.

Saphron: And has access to Magic that makes the Ice Bitch look weak knowing that the person she hates is strong.

Violet: Yup, what a snobby little brat.

Ruby: I know right. Can't I believe I have to deal with this bullshit.

Yang: Why are you joining the insults on Weiss, Ruby?

Weiss: Quiet, all of you!!

Ren: So Jaune studied in these Academies?

Jade: Yes, thanks to the information that Dark Decade gave us. We were told that our Grandfather placed Jaune in one of the Academies he knows he will excel, but due to our Father they had to get him out of there.

Blake: And send him to Beacon, so his Father won't find him.

Bianca: Yup.

Pyrrha: Do you mind telling us which Academies you went to?

Bolin: Indeed, I'm quite interested to know what Academeis you all have been to.