The First ELLA Photoshoot, Part 2: Mario & Bella

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN HOUR LATER (10:45 AM) - They just finished doing the photoshoot this morning, which was good because it was starting to get hot, which was one of the reasons why Stella decided to end the photoshoot, and they would continue tomorrow. They got some good pictures today, and they are done with the models that they need. They have their stars done, and that's all they need for the campaign; and that also means that Bella can relax, because Stella is worried about her. And that's something that Stella is going to talk about, because that was something that was abnormal. Walking up behind her star model, Stella put her hand on Bella's back before looking at her. "Hey, Bella? Can we talk." Turning around, Bella agreed. "Of course, Ms. Severide." Stella shook her head as she heard Bella say that, as that was not what she wanted to hear. "Please, call me Stella; especially when it deals with your health. Are you okay Bella?" Bella took a breath but agreed with her boss. "I could tell that you were worried about me then."

Stella agreed with Bella as she said that, as she was. "Bella, of course I am. This is a family company, and we care about all of our employees. Bella, you are one of our start models; and I was just a bit worried." Bella agreed with Stella as she said that, before smiling as she proceeded to grab her hand; after which, she smiled at him. "Listen, I'm sorry that I got distracted. But I think that I know why I was spacing out." Stella agreed with Bella as she said that, hoping that she could hear about it. "Why's that?" Bella smiled. "I was thinking about something that I want. More specifically, what I want to do with regards to my family. Do you mind if I speak to you about that?" Stella agreed with the model because she wants to hear it. "Is everything okay Bella?" Bella agreed with her boss, smiling. "Yes, I promise that everything is fine. But, I guess I just want to talk to you about how my contract is. How I'm the star model and everything, and that I'm your lead right now." Stella agreed with her star model, before smiling at her to show she's listening.

"But I've been spending some time with the Solanos recently, and I see how she is with Matteo; and I guess..." Stella then started to understand. "You're thinking about it with Mario?" Bella agreed. "I was thinking about how to have this conversation with you, and I just wanted to know if I had to clear it with you or...." Stella just stopped her. "Oh my god Bella, no; of course, you don't have to, because I'm not going to stop you when it comes to that. Bella, you are allowed to make decisions for your family; you can do whatever you want. Now, don't tell my husband..." Turning to look at Mario, Stella just admired him; before turning to look at Bella again, smirking. "If I had a husband that looked like that, I would want to get pregnant by him too." Bella laughed as she heard Stella say that, before going to hug her. "He's married to me ma'am." Stella agreed with Bella as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know what you mean. But please don't worry about what you're worried about. Please, go ahead and have a baby with him."

Bella agreed with Stella as she said that, happy to do just that. "I know, I shouldn't be asking but..." Stella just smiled. "This conversation never happened." Bella agreed with Stella as she said that, smiling as she went to hug her again; after which, he made her way over to the man she loves as he put his shirt on. "So, I got the news that we did a good job." Turning around to look at his wife, Mario agreed before moving to get close to the woman he loves; after which, he wrapped his arm around her. "Good, I'm glad. Now listen, what do you say we go home? I already texted my supervisor, and I said that I was working from home today; for your health." Bella just looked at Mario as he said that, unsure as to what he was talking about. "Mario, I..." Mario then just looked at his wife, before going to grab her hand. "Bella, this isn't up for debate. You're going to go home, and relax in bed with me; okay?" Moving her hand to his face, Bella agreed as she was okay with that. "Okay." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, before kissing her softly.

"I love you Mario." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, before going to give her water to her. "Here, drink up." Bella agreed with Mario as he went to grab her water and went to take a sip; at the same time, Mario went to grab his bag so that they can head home...and so that his wife can relax, and so that she can recover from the distraction that she had; because that was something that he was worried about right now. His wife's health, and he has every right to worry about her; especially when she spaces out on a hot day, which is exactly what happened today during the photoshoot. And that was exactly what Mario was quite worried about. But now, it's time for them to head home. Grabbing his bag, Mario smiled as he went to put it over his shoulder; after which, he got close to the woman he loves and wrapped his arm around her. Moving his hand to her butt, Mario smiled as he got close to Bella and then leaned in to kiss her softly; at the same time, Bella moved her hands to his muscular chest and kissed him softly this morning.

Moving his hand up Bella's side, Mario smiled due to the fact that he was glad that this is what he was doing; and that he was going to be able to take his wife home, which is where she needs to be right now. She needs to relax, and she needs to take it easy.