A/n

Ok, so there are a few things that will happen and I just thought I should let you all know. 

1. I started writing this story when I was twelve, which may not seem that long to you if you don't know how old I am, but I turn eighteen in two months. I had no plans on continuing to write this, I lost motivation a while ago. And to be honest with you, I can't stand to sit here and read my writing from years ago, it looks so bad to me and that is what is stopping me from just editing the story and continuing the plot.

2. That does not mean I will leave you guys with nothing but terrible writing. I am going to post everything I have written so far with this story on a separate Wattpad story, if any of you want to take up this story and continue it just dm me, I'm more than willing to hand it off to someone else if you guys want that. 

3. Recently I have started reading this one fanfic that is a crossover between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, of course, and that lit up another spark in me to write a crossover myself, just not this one. I set up a plot and characters and have actually planned the new one out, which is more than I can say that I did for this one. That one is going to take the place as the one that was written here.

4. I promise you guys, if you want to read the new one, that I will try to get that one out a soon as possible and to keep writing that one because I don't want to let you guys down again. With that said, the updates are not going to be really quick. I will be active, but I am going on vacation to another country for a while and won't have internet access next month, and than I start university in August, so a lot of things are happening at this time of my life. Which is also why I decided to sit down and try to write a new story, it is a new time in my life and I want to start fresh.

I will be leaving this author note here for everybody who has sat down and read this story so far, i really do appreciate you guys. And I hope you guys are willing and as excited to read the new story I have come up with, as I am to write it.

-Ari