Goofy Aaah lookin fish💀💀💀

Notes: I want to have a hamburger from Wendy's so bad rn omg bro

You and wooly are still hugging each other when you both hear something outside the room. He quickly flinches and let's go of you.

Amanda's stomping her feet through the hallway, coming towards the bathroom. Wooly whispers to you.

Wooly: "Hide behind the curtain, she won't find you."

You don't think he's serious. It's the most obvious place to hide. In every basic horror movie someone dumb hides behind a shower curtain and gets killed. You glare at his ignorance.

Wooly: "Please, trust me."

You actually don't know anywhere else to hide so you listen to Wooly and go behind the curtain, despite thinking it's a death wish. You hear Wooly turn on the faucet, as if he was washing his hooves-hand things. Suddenly, the door that you thought was locked earlier, opens ominously. Wooly speaks again.

Wooly: "Amanda!" He says in a surprised Saul as he's puts his hands under the running faucet.

Amanda: "I have to use the bathroom now." She says sternly.

Wooly: "Give me a second." He said with a bit of attitude. Amanda doesn't seem happy about that. You begin to peek through a gap in the curtain to see what's happening. Amanda's gripping the doorknob, she's definitely not leaving, while Wooly looks visibly upset.

Amanda: "Get out. It's my turn!"

Wooly: "No! Give me a second!"

They start to bicker for a while. You think that it's just some sibling rivalry, until Amanda lowers her voice.

Amanda: "I said get out. Now." She says coldly.

You thought Wooly would try to plead with her more, but he listened obediently. As he walked out of the bathroom.He noticed your eye peaking through the curtain. He showed a worried glance. You immediately move your face away from the curtain and examine your surroundings. You're in the bathroom alone, with a sociopathic children's tv star, that could find you any moment. You try to get your mind off of what's happening and begin to look at the bottles in the shower. It's just basic shampoo and conditioner. You then see another bottle that reads "brightening coat, sheep shampoo" You think that's kinda cute. You never thought that characters in a tv show actually took showers and act so much like humans. You notice there's also lots of combs and brushes. Both Amanda and Wooly have thick hair so it makes sense for all the brushes. You take the wide bristled one to protect yourself with in last case scenarios. For a minute you don't hear Amanda say anything. Until you hear something a jar fall on the ground. Curiously you peak through the curtain. You see Amanda picking up a jar of hair gel off the floor. You notice that she doesn't look blood thirsty or murder hungry. She's literally just fixing her edges. You were so worried that she would find you in the shower when she was just trying to do her hair. You see that shes using a tiny black toothbrush to loop her baby hairs in cute little waves. You also noticed she changed her hair part from just being straight down the middle to zig zags. You realize that she's really good with taking care of hair. If you had to estimate, she stood there for maybe 20 minutes just doing her hair. Outside the bathroom, you can hear Wooly taking steps and pacing around the room. You're not very worried anymore, Wooly's sounds more stressed than you.

Eventually Amanda leaves the bathroom, with her hair looking perfect. Wooly immediately rushes back inside. You peek through the gap to make sure it's him. It definitely is.

Wooly: "She didn't see you at all, right?"

Y/n : "No.. she didn't. She just did her hair."

Wooly: "Okay, that's good. Really good actually." He says relieved.

Y/n : "Can we get out of here, I'm tired of being in this bathroom."

Wooly : "Yeah, let's go back to my room."