🥶🥶🥶🥶 bros foot is 🥶

Y/n: "Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom." You say barely keeping it together.

As your running to the bathroom, you hear Wooly from the distance pleading for you to come back.

You ignore him (lol). When you're trying to find the bathroom, you pass Amanda in the living room. When you look at her she just creepily stares back at you. Then you hear Wooly again, except it's more muffled since your far away.

Wooly: "It's to the right of my bedroom!" He yells to you.

Assuming he's talking about the bathroom, you go down the hallway Woolys room is in. You then open the door that's to the right of his room.

When you go inside, you notice the bathroom is similar to everywhere else in the house. It's plain, gray, and empty. You sit down on the floor, leaning your back against the door.

While tearing up, you think about Aunt Kate. When you first found out she went missing, you accepted the worst case scenario, even though you wished it wasn't true. You always thought you'd be prepared to hear the.. news. You now know you were wrong. You think for a couple more minutes. Kate, your sweet aunt, stuck inside this dreadful place. The longer you imagine her being lost in these tapes too, you start to realize the actually danger of being stuck here. Even though you've been here for awhile, the idea of being lost hasn't really sunken in with you. How long will it be before anyone notices you left the real world. Or even worse, how long until you end up like Aunt Kate. Now you really wish you hadn't left your phone on the table in the attic. It would be really nice to use right now.

You don't know what to do. You don't even know what your going to say to Wooly. You do feel bad for running out of the kitchen like that. But honestly, why do you even care.
You're not even sure if Wooly and Amanda are real. They're cartoon characters. You then hear a knock on the door. You flinch as your back is still against it. You hear that it's Wooly.

Wooly : "Y/n, are you okay. Im sorry that I told you.. I didn't BAh-." He interrupts himself.

Y/n "Hold.. on." You say stuffily.

You quickly stand up to dry your eyes. Before opening the the door you catch a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror and notice how terrible you look. Your nose is red, your hair is in knots, and you look like you've been sobbing. You try to fix yourself up before opening the door.

When you finally do, Wooly is standing outside. Before you can say anything he grabs the door, quickly comes inside and locks it. Before you can say anything he speaks again.

Wooly: "I'm only locking the door because of Amanda. I'm sorry, why did I tell you that. I thought it would be different—" He goes on rambling. You notice he's really freaked out. You also don't think cartoon characters would have so much raw emotion like Wooly. You grab his shoulder and start to speak.

Y/n : "Wooly stop. It's not your fault. You were only trying to help me.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't reacted like that."

Wooly: "Y/n, you have a right to be upset. I just.." he stops for a movement trying to find the right words to say. "I won't let you end up like Kate.. or any of them! You're different, there's something about you I just..."

You both start to hear Amanda again. Except this time it's not her singing, she's walking towards the bathroom. You and Wooly both become quiet as you hear Amanda coming closer. Right as she gets to the door she stands still for a second then slowly walks further down the hall. Both of you sigh in relief when she's far enough away.

Wooly : "We're going to find you a way out of here Y/n." He says quietly.

You notice he's really close to you right now. And now you know for sure he's gotta be real. How would he be aware if he isn't real. In the real world, you would probably reject him. Not even because of his personality, only because he's a sheep, But you figure, nobody else is here, he's humanoid enough, and who knows if you'll ever see a living soul that you can date again. You decide to make your move, although it's nothing serious. (Damn you rizzin up a lamb)

You move closer and wrap you arms around him. The hand you placed on his shoulder earlier is now on his upper back. You don't see his face because your head is laying against him, but you can feel him become flustered. He holds the back of your head and embraces you too. You feel his chest inhale and exhale deeply. You also feel how fuzzy he is. It must suck in the summer for him, being covered with so much wool when it's hot outside. You then start to relax while hugging him, and slowly forget all your troubles.